MarmadukeJinx

Crime server

Just get robbed all the time. If you're hunting on your bike, you get knocked off and robbed. You're fishing, some dude tries to steal your car, you confront them, you get robbed. Nothing realistic about this server at all. Just got shot dead by 2 dudes at the chopping place. I invested but I seriously think I'll give up. Some people do all the work and then some dude in the shadows takes it. You literally cannot trust anyone.

Think of it from a different point of view, what did they have that you didn't have? Certain vehicles, weaponry, backup? And then steer your direction to ways that can counter having those kind of issues.

Edited by DrPathetic
  • Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, DrPathetic said:

Think of it from a different point of view, what did that have that you didn't have? Certain vehicles, weaponry, backup? And then steer your direction to ways that can counter having those kind of issues.

Wow, Thats so true. Good words haha

I kinda guessed you can't get shot from moving vehicles as those crappy little gang members whose only ability is to rob individuals in isolated spots never seem to shoot. I mean, what kind of gang aspires to robbing a bag and a knife? What a bunch of cowards. You can't talk to any non-new player people as they don't trust you. I myself drive off if someone starts talking to me as in my experience that's the setup for a robbery so you can't get in a position where you can get to know someone and join the gang. They even try to stop your money truck on the highway, I mean, seriously? Are they that hard up? Seems like non gang members have to put in the hours of grinding, working the menial jobs to provide fodder for f*ckwit gangsters who can't do anything else. Like I said, crime server, not RP server. I'd say over 90% of what goes on is crime based. IMO there should be an easy way to ping the cops if you're getting robbed so the crim has less time to humiliate you. I've been held for over 15 mins while they just walk around you pointing their gun. They have fear RP, what about fear CONNECTING. That's what I get at the moment, should it be like that? At the momen I enjoy walking around with nothing on me just so they waste their time robbing me.

9 hours ago, MarmadukeJinx said:

I kinda guessed you can't get shot from moving vehicles as those crappy little gang members whose only ability is to rob individuals in isolated spots never seem to shoot. I mean, what kind of gang aspires to robbing a bag and a knife? What a bunch of cowards. You can't talk to any non-new player people as they don't trust you. I myself drive off if someone starts talking to me as in my experience that's the setup for a robbery so you can't get in a position where you can get to know someone and join the gang. They even try to stop your money truck on the highway, I mean, seriously? Are they that hard up? Seems like non gang members have to put in the hours of grinding, working the menial jobs to provide fodder for f*ckwit gangsters who can't do anything else. Like I said, crime server, not RP server. I'd say over 90% of what goes on is crime based. IMO there should be an easy way to ping the cops if you're getting robbed so the crim has less time to humiliate you. I've been held for over 15 mins while they just walk around you pointing their gun. They have fear RP, what about fear CONNECTING. That's what I get at the moment, should it be like that? At the momen I enjoy walking around with nothing on me just so they waste their time robbing me.

Trust me if you feel that way ur just not doing it right