Kazjii

The Bathsheba Family

image.png

image.png

After nearly a month of constant construction, the day has come where we have decided to open the doors to our beautiful facility for all to see and hopefully get some networking options underway. We have decided that this event would need to be fully planned out and coordinated with tasks to ensure all of our bases were met.

Below will be a list of resources and civilians that helped within the event, our greatest gratitude goes to you all!

image.png

[DISCLAIMER] The Theatre and its events were always meant to bring business and civilian RP to the next level. We wanted to create a space where are one building would house and use as many IC businesses as possible. So thank you to everyone who came and supported us ICly through your business!

Vice's Event Company: Ally J. & Harry V.

Clappers Catering: Belle B. & Larry W.

DJ and Sound Services: DJ Quiet

Los Santos Carnival and Fair Production: City of Los Santos

Lot Security: Los Santos Police Department Beau Ratchet Clank Bathsheba

Galaxy Theatre Management: Dewk Windmill Photosynthesis Bathsheba

Event Aids: Wolfgang Bestest of Boys Bathsheba & Timowthy Bathsheba of the Route 68 Church and Strawberry Avenue Theatre

image.png

With the event starting, floods of people start rolling into the lots of the theatre and surrounding areas. Soon before the gates opened, Pokey PeGoGo the clown showed up, that was our signal to open the gates.

With a DJ custom mixing her music, dancing coming full swing, a foodtruck line as far as the eye can see, and overall happiness - the event was doing just amazing.

Shortly after the event started, a head count was done within the crowd and an official attendance of 182 people came to our opening tour to support us and our work. A true happy day and moment for the family. This is when a commencement speech was done to welcome everyone and talk about the intentions of the theatre along with the ways to book it.

image.png

image.png

After the speech, the doors to the facility were opened and the Information Booth was lining with people. It was all coming together. Blossoming conversation inside the walls of this beautful theatre, bars being sang in the studio with a metronome booming in the background, and overall just positive feelings around the whole property.

In a world where challenges seem insurmountable, finding support and true friendship can make all the difference.Throughout his journey, Scoobie has encountered countless hurdles and obstacles. However, what sets him apart is the immense gratitude he holds for the support he has received from his friends. These friends, who believe in his abilities and dreams, have become his pillars of strength. Scoobie's friends not only cheer him on from the sidelines but actively stand up for him, providing unwavering support when he faces challenges. Their belief in his potential fuels his motivation, empowering him to push beyond his limits and strive for greatness. That is the reason Scoobie values his bestowed friendships, this theatre would not be anything but a dirt pile if it wasnt for his amazing support system and family who bends their back for progress and Flarg.

image.png

Nearing the end of the event, with about 60 people still in the area. A known member of a gang the Bathsheba's have had trouble with prior, The Rooks, came in and began to scream obscenities. This member being Harley Pavlovich. Screaming things such as "Fuck Flarg, Hail Boofa" many times over.

Being asked to leave along with many other people supporting the Bathsheba family, she began to get more hostile and negligent of her reality. Scoobie screaming at her to leave, following her to the middle of the street where she would pull a knife out on him. She would then return, running into the parking lot up to the Information Booth, screaming her hate speech once again. Scoobie swung on her twice and would chase her out of the facility along with 20 other people chasing her too. 

She would escape by car and would rather return inside the theatre to shout obscenties again.

Scoobie is done. Scoobie is also confused. No one has ever met this member before, how does she know Flarg? How does she know Boofa? Scoobie begins to questions. Scoobie, also hurt again by the Rooks, being bullies and runiners of anything good. Scoobie would call his friend, BERK-O-TITZ, and would ask him about the situation in which he would tell Scoobie "[REDACTED]". Scoobie would agree.

Again confused though, Scoobie was at Pearl's two hours earlier with a bunch of Rooks laughing and hanging out, getting to know some of the people he hadnt met prior. It finally felt his family and this bully gang would be friends again, but nope. Not only to ruin good things for his family, but they once again went against everything they have told Scoobie and his family. As told by [REDACTED], Scoobie thought the Rooks never lied, what happened to that? 

I guess some people only want to tear down others for an ounce of attention, but Scoobie cannot bare this being an occurence that happened for literally no reason. An odd predicament Scoobie is in. I guess he will just wait longer for a response from his connection in Rooks, if they even care to hurdle the sheep Scoobie see's on a day-to-day basis.

As the lot empties out and the sounds become quiet, Scoobie has some reflecting of how he percieves this event and what he should do next.

image.pngimage.png

• Like 15
  • dead 1

bathshebaheader.png

Timowthy had a HUGE weekend. From attending his doctor's appointment, to hosting the grand opening for the Galaxy Theatre!!!

doctor.png

It was finally time for Timowthy to receive medical attention, as he has been wearing a respirator for some time. The reason for these has absolutely nothing to do with Enchantment Powder or Mustard Gas. To discover the real reason, he met with DOCTOR CORN ON THE COBB.

mavzu.jpg

The DOCTOR ran a multitude of TESTS on Timowthy. His BLOOD PRESSURE was taken...

bdbuh.jpg

His WEIGHT was measured...

00am7.jpg

He was FORCED to breathe IN A TUBE WITHOUT A RESPIRATOR...

rzz8m.png

And lastly, Timowthy was given an XRAY.

20230612202606_1.jpg

So what could Timowthy possibly be facing? Well, DOCTOR COBBOMON has the answer. Timowthy has the PULMONARIE EDEMEA disease. This means that he will be wearing a mask with oxygen until his next appointment. His mask will look a little something like this:

rpac.png

lighting.png

For the next part of the weekend, the Galaxy Theatre had its Grand Opening. To make sure the theatre was ready to go, Timowthy had to prepare the lighting on the stage and in the house. For the stage, he created beams and mounted multiple PAR CAN lighting instruments to them. He added many colors, so we have tons to work with.

3g85p.png

As a result, the stage looks fantastic.

yv5vw.jpg

In addition to the stage lights, Timowthy worked on the house lighting. To test a new strategy, Timowthy created a special design for the VIP Hallway and Main Entrance. It turned out amazing, and he can't wait to put the finishing touches.

ibso6.jpg

vg4y2.jpg

In conclusion, Timowthy has had a fantastic weekend, and is so excited to see the opportunities that the Galaxy Theatre can create.

• Like 7
  • POG 1

🎀 【 Stelio's new ambitions】🎀

𝔸𝕤 𝕒𝕟𝕠𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕕𝕒𝕪 𝕡𝕒𝕤𝕤𝕖𝕕, 𝕒𝕟𝕠𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕓𝕦𝕤𝕙 𝕨𝕠𝕜𝕖𝕟 𝕦𝕡 𝕚𝕟 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕝𝕚𝕠 𝕓𝕖𝕘𝕒𝕟 𝕥𝕠 𝕗𝕖𝕖𝕝 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖 𝕙𝕖 𝕨𝕒𝕤 𝕟𝕠𝕥 𝕔𝕠𝕟𝕥𝕣𝕚𝕓𝕦𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕠 𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕗𝕒𝕞𝕚𝕝𝕪 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖 𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕪𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕖𝕝𝕤𝕖 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕨𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕕 𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕠𝕨𝕟 𝕚𝕕𝕖𝕒 𝕥𝕠 𝕞𝕒𝕜𝕖 𝕤𝕠𝕞𝕖 𝕞𝕠𝕟𝕖𝕪 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕔𝕙𝕦𝕣𝕔𝕙 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕞𝕒𝕜𝕖 𝕤𝕔𝕠𝕠𝕓𝕚𝕖 𝕡𝕣𝕠𝕦𝕕 𝕠𝕗 𝕙𝕚𝕞. ℍ𝕖 𝕥𝕠𝕠𝕜 𝕒 𝕥𝕣𝕚𝕡 𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝕥𝕠 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕚𝕖𝕣 𝕥𝕠 𝕘𝕖𝕥 𝕒 𝕔𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕟 𝕧𝕚𝕖𝕨 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕔𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕣 𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕.

1007168029_2023-06-2103-37-46_Moment(2).jpg.ec828b0a2dda1b6a9974c73af937e140.jpg

𝔸𝕗𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕨𝕒𝕣𝕕𝕤 𝕙𝕖 𝕙𝕒𝕕 𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕖 𝕥𝕠 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕝𝕚𝕫𝕖 𝕙𝕖 𝕨𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕕 𝕥𝕠 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕪 𝕠𝕨𝕟 𝕓𝕦𝕤 𝕥𝕠𝕦𝕣, 𝕓𝕖𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕤𝕠 𝕞𝕠𝕥𝕚𝕧𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕕 𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕣𝕖𝕨 𝕦𝕡 𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕠𝕨𝕟 𝕚𝕕𝕖𝕒 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕒 𝕥𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕓𝕦𝕤 𝕣𝕠𝕦𝕥𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕣𝕠𝕦𝕘𝕙 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕔𝕚𝕥𝕪. 

237508965_2023-06-2103-42-29_Moment(2).jpg.f9bb4fa97ccf2368ce951662832d1c35.jpg

ℍ𝕖 𝕡𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕔𝕖𝕕 𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕖𝕤 𝕚𝕟 𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 𝕠𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕠𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕨𝕙𝕚𝕝𝕖 𝕠𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕨𝕒𝕪 𝕥𝕠 𝕥𝕒𝕝𝕜 𝕥𝕠 𝕤𝕔𝕠𝕠𝕓𝕚𝕖, 𝕙𝕖 𝕙𝕒𝕕 𝕕𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕞𝕤 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕙𝕖 𝕨𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕕 𝕥𝕠 𝕕𝕠 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕙𝕖 𝕔𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕕 𝕥𝕠 𝕥𝕦𝕣𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕞 𝕚𝕟𝕥𝕠 𝕒 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕝𝕚𝕥𝕪, 𝕕𝕖𝕔𝕚𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕠𝕟 𝕒 𝕥𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕓𝕦𝕤𝕚𝕟𝕖𝕤𝕤 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕝𝕒𝕔𝕖 𝕙𝕖 𝕔𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕖𝕕 𝕙𝕠𝕞𝕖 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕪 𝕤𝕥𝕦𝕔𝕜 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕙𝕚𝕞.  𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕝𝕚𝕠 𝕨𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕕 𝕥𝕠 𝕞𝕒𝕜𝕖 𝕤𝕦𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕚𝕥𝕔𝕙 𝕨𝕒𝕤 𝕡𝕖𝕣𝕗𝕖𝕔𝕥 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕝𝕒𝕚𝕕 𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝕒𝕤 𝕓𝕖𝕤𝕥 𝕙𝕖 𝕔𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕕, 𝕒𝕗𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕥𝕖𝕝𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕊𝕔𝕠𝕠𝕓𝕚𝕖 𝕒𝕓𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕚𝕕𝕖𝕒 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕝𝕚𝕥𝕥𝕝𝕖 𝕕𝕖𝕝𝕚𝕓𝕖𝕣𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕒𝕤 𝕒 𝕤𝕦𝕣𝕡𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕖 𝕥𝕠 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕝𝕚𝕠 𝕤𝕔𝕠𝕠𝕓𝕚𝕖 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖𝕕 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕚𝕕𝕖𝕒 𝕤𝕠 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕪 𝕤𝕖𝕥 𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝕠𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕔𝕚𝕥𝕪 𝕥𝕠 𝕗𝕚𝕟𝕕 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕖𝕣𝕗𝕖𝕔𝕥 𝕓𝕦𝕤. 𝔸𝕗𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕤𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕔𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕨𝕖𝕒𝕫𝕖𝕝 𝕒𝕕𝕤, 𝕋𝕨𝕒𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕡𝕠𝕤𝕥𝕤, 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕒𝕡𝕖𝕣𝕤 𝕊𝕔𝕠𝕠𝕓𝕚𝕖 𝕙𝕒𝕕 𝕤𝕥𝕦𝕞𝕓𝕝𝕖𝕕 𝕠𝕟 𝕒  𝕕𝕚𝕒𝕞𝕠𝕟𝕕 𝕚𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕠𝕦𝕘𝕙. 𝕊𝕔𝕠𝕠𝕓𝕚𝕖 𝕙𝕒𝕕 𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕕 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕖𝕣𝕗𝕖𝕔𝕥 𝕓𝕦𝕤, 𝕒𝕝𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕦𝕘𝕙 𝕚𝕥 𝕟𝕖𝕖𝕕𝕖𝕕 𝕒 𝕝𝕚𝕥𝕥𝕝𝕖 𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕜 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕝𝕚𝕠 𝕜𝕟𝕖𝕨 𝕚𝕥 𝕨𝕒𝕤 𝕡𝕖𝕣𝕗𝕖𝕔𝕥.

1619991336_2023-06-2023-30-04_Moment.thumb.jpg.8a28e4928b25b38bde250c74e5baddde.jpg

𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕝𝕚𝕠 𝕤𝕡𝕖𝕟𝕥 𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕥𝕚𝕞𝕖 𝕡𝕠𝕝𝕚𝕤𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕓𝕦𝕤 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕞𝕒𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕚𝕥 𝕝𝕠𝕠𝕜 𝕡𝕖𝕣𝕗𝕖𝕔𝕥 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕠𝕡𝕖𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕕𝕒𝕪. 𝔸𝕗𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕘𝕖𝕥𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘  𝕤𝕠 𝕞𝕦𝕔𝕙 𝕤𝕦𝕡𝕡𝕠𝕣𝕥 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕤𝕔𝕠𝕠𝕓𝕚𝕖 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕖𝕤𝕥 𝕠𝕗 𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕗𝕒𝕞𝕚𝕝𝕪, 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕝𝕚𝕠 𝕨𝕒𝕤 𝕞𝕠𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕟 𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕡𝕪 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕔𝕠𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕟𝕥 𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕝𝕚𝕥𝕥𝕝𝕖 𝕚𝕕𝕖𝕒 𝕔𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕕 𝕓𝕝𝕠𝕠𝕞 𝕚𝕟𝕥𝕠 𝕤𝕠𝕞𝕖𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕪 𝕓𝕚𝕘 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕗𝕒𝕞𝕚𝕝𝕪. ℍ𝕖 𝕨𝕒𝕤 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕚𝕟 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕚𝕕𝕖𝕒 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕙𝕒𝕕 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕙𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕖𝕤𝕥 𝕙𝕠𝕡𝕖𝕤 𝕚𝕥 𝕨𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕕 𝕓𝕣𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕚𝕟 𝕒 𝕝𝕠𝕥 𝕠𝕗 𝕒𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕔𝕙𝕦𝕣𝕔𝕙 𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕗𝕒𝕞𝕚𝕝𝕪.

1138406461_2023-06-2023-30-04_Moment(2).thumb.jpg.223ae2e7c4b4691b08fb74b3ce3d32e2.jpg

Edited by Woot_beerfloat
  • Like 7

image.png

*This post is very mental health heavy, mentions of depression are present*

image.png

"What happens when we die, does it hurt?", "Hey old friend, I am doing well.", "Does he still like hanging out with me, am I being too annoying?", "Would dying make it easier for those around me?", "Hey baby! Good to see you, I'm not going anywhere, I am always here for you!". A continuous bash, thoughts colliding like cars on a newly snowed morning. 

The thing people see on the outside is commonly the shell of a history-rich life, good or bad. The way the complexion rolls off the cheek, the wrinkles that tell if you cry more than laugh, the bags that show your exhaustion and hesitancy to move forward, those eyes that see more blue than their suppose to. What is not seen is the thoughts behind the shell, a life filled with why's and what's.

When you look at Scoobie, typically people see just some leader of this Family and associate him with one of many things. Weird, sweet, violent, happy, manipulating, successful, chaotic, beautifully grounded. What does it mean to be perfectly imperfect.

Perception is Reality.

cxDwQTD.png

Q0dfWRa.png

Like an electric current, the switch from negative to positive is untamable. A wild cannon, very wild. Within a snap, Scoobie could begin to go into a crazed run ran by fury and anger, but then within seconds tame to sending "I love you, hope you are well" texts. A curious wonderer, yet a lost leader.

Some would label these outbursts as abuse, especially to those who see Scoobie on the surface level; however, the mind beyond his eyes is anything but simple. Scoobie cant vocalize these outbursts, even though he may hurt his loved ones in the midst of an episode, he cant explain it in a way that people can comprehend. But how? People can understand and love Flarg, but they cannot understand Scoobies weighted personal battles? An unfair current we have ourselves here.

As others, Scoobie does not get asked how he is doing. He gets asked how he is doing, but *not how he is doing*. He initiates these intentional conversations but never is the subject of them, a friend long gone, oh how he sails a sea so blind.

zGNhlf6.png

image.png

A friend long gone, oh how he sails a sea so blind. Scoobie seems to be a curator for creating friendships to just be disappointed, leaving him questioning what he did to have a loving friend dismiss his own very heart.

I think a lot of times we question the insecurities of others to accompany our worries, a true friendship those two have. Scoobie gathers these insecurities like some type of hobby, placing them on a shelf for him to ponder at and leave for someone else to possibly see and give care to one day. 

Scoobie sees himself as some friend people need to hangout with in order to remain within their status, a chore or gym subscription service you are too tired to cut ties with. Is this the reality? I am not sure. But within the mind of someone who has success and a support system, the positive signs still are blinded out by an increasing pressure to be perfect.

My old friends, I constantly think about the times of our past. Times that filled with warmer air, comforting smells and less abrasive ambitions. Look at us, all our goals met and striving, we did it! I would just wish you remember me and reach out. Evan, I still have that sticker you gave me from our first Flarg-con. You always had an eye for cool gifts.

I hope one day you see my insecurities on the shelf, reaching out to say hello or even a final goodbye. Clarity is kindness, it would at least help with the confusion and mourning of a friend. I hope you still remember me, confide in me too.

tvJrYVU.jpg

BcAkrTl.png

As part of Scoobie's daily routine, he journals at night to talk about how he feels and what goals/issues he ran into for the day. While the majority is a compilation of great works him and his family have done - everyone has their bad days.

It is important to record these bad days. Truly. It becomes a more routine process of identifying what went wrong and why it went wrong. Today, Scoobie accidently snapped and almost hit Wolfgang, the fear instilled in his innocent eyes reminded Scoobie of the feeling he gutted when he was told by his childhood best friend Evan that he wishes to no longer see Scoobie or hangout with him because of the random violent behavior Scoobie would display.

Scoobie sees this as something he calls "Flarg's Pattern Analysis" where you look at your bad and good days, then creating a diagram of how to replicate that for future daily use. While not a perfect system, Scoobie writes in daily dues.

rLxeVYP.jpg

Friend, please. Remember me, confide in me. I mean well, I love you.

• Like 14
  • PogU 1

image.png

This is it. The day we all prepared for. The day we meticulously planned and strategized. The largest even the city has ever seen - how would it go? The lights dim, the curtains drop, the host center stage, microphones are on, and excitement is high. This is it.

Leading up to this event, we suspected certain issues, but what we were faced with was something we didnt even consider at any point of the planning phase, that being, getting contestants! We suspected with a prize pool of $100,000 (which then got upped to $200,000 due to a generous donation from Elian Ramos from SD!), people would be lining up to be picked for the event.

While we finally hit our 20-contestant minimum, our seats have sold out and we were reading to begin the show.

The show progressed through 3 rounds, where every round eliminated contestants who were not able to conjure a females interest! Through these rounds, we landed on our winner, Scrimmy! A crowned Rizzler, able to pull any "hoe" he can with his quick wit and insane skill to get females interested in his vernacular. 

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

So, this event was a major stress test on our facilities. We tested multiple factors and pieces of equipment that have never been used before; additionally, we had to struggle with briefing all contestants on how to use the MA2300 Audio System that was installed which allowed for high-quality microphone usage. In this event, we needed to make sure we put the theatre through the most pressure as possible to prevent further events from imploding [REDACTED] and causing other instances of issues.

After our debrief, we have discussed some changes that will be trialing in future events:

- Decreasing general admission seat availability from 80 -> 60

- Having events be split into 2 nights so more people can attend and be a part of the RP

along with making up for the decrease of 20 general admission seats

- Having our Director of Financial Strategy create a more efficient and quicker

box office experience

- Tweak the audio system's technology to create smoother audience hearing experience

image.png

image.png

image.png

With over a recorded 97 ticket buyers (17 theatre box occupants, 80 general admission occupants) along with having to unfortunately turn away ~30 people, the box office held strong and busy for the night! Operated by our Director of Financial Strategy, Beau Bathsheba, our system of tracking sales became to be pretty useful. All good systems are not ever perfect, we have taken the experience to change a few key details to make sure next event is handled easier and in a more swift flow.

Below is our box office statistics for the night of the event!

============================================================================================================================

Theatre Box (4 people): $100,000 | Theatre Box (2 people): $50,000 | General Admission: $6,000

- 97 occupants

- 143 people at peak time in the line

- 22 people in staffing

- 4 businesses participating

- $907,000 in event revenue

- $193,000 in merchanidse and other monetary donations

- 1 successful night

image.png

As the stands that so recently held our friends now sit empty, the lights raise, and the thrill simmers, Scoobie looks to Ally with a gentle yet exuberant smile. They did it. They proved those who said this feat was impossible wrong.

Scoobie yells on the radio for all staff to gather at the stage for a debrief. Everyone gathers and sits, looking at eachother as the loudness of this theatre dwindles, surprised at the turnout and exhausted from the immense efforts that went into this. Scoobie opens up and begins to thank everyone, something he is so heartfelt about, a notion of thanks for everyone as this event would be nothing without them. Scoobie is grateful.

Scoobie passes the lead to Ally to discuss the specifics of how things went and how they operated. After that, Beau who is now the Director of Financial Strategy begins to debrief on total sales, how the box office operated, and all other notes from outside operations. 

As the debrief concluded, there was nothing but happiness and relief that they found out that the events are doable. Relief on the basis of hesistancy, Scoobie and Ally were pushing the boundaries of what safe and risk are defined is. They run the entertainment business, it is official.

image.png

• Like 12
  • YAY 1

Beau Joseph Barnes - Beau Ratchet Clank Bathsheba

Shattered to Whole: Beau's Journey of Finding Family

Born Beau Joseph Barnes, an only child to his mother Martha Evelyn Barnes and father Henry Benjamin Barnes in Wright Wyoming, a small town of just over 1,800. Beau was born in a barn on his families ranch with no proper utilities. His family couldn't afford to send him to school or take him to the hospital at all. He grew up wearing the same pair of beat up old jeans and white shirt. He rarely ever left the ranch and from the time he could walk, he worked.

ezgif.com-webp-to-jpg.thumb.jpg.2c4aed10c40dae472049c9f1c19a70b5.jpg

Beau worked on the ranch for many years to ensure food was put on the table and his family could survive as his fathers health conditions worsen and his mothers drug addiction took hold. In an effort to help his family, he installed electricity in the home. Unfortunately one cold dark night due to Beaus lack of education and electrician knowledge, the ranch caught fire. Beau woke to smoke filling the house and ran to check on his parents, tragically the part of the home housing his parents bedroom was engulfed in flames. Beau himself barely made it out before it burned to the ground. The ranch was a total loss and his parents perished.

20200508224925_1.jpg.61c0a743b024efc971e15f3fc5c5811c.thumb.jpg.2d9c866219f10bced4a95b67bb353e9f.jpg

Beau continued life sleeping on a mat in the stable. He couldn't believe that the only family he had ever known was gone. His whole world was in shambles. Sitting on the mat one night thinking of what to do he remembered a story his father Henry had told him when he was young. His father mentioned his cousins, the O'Neil's who lived on a ranch in Blaine County, San Andreas. Beau knew he had to find them and connect with the only family he knew he had left.

Beau packed his bags and said goodbye to what was left of his families ranch. Beau hitch hiked his was across America towards San Andreas with only the clothes he had on. Finally he reached the coast where he hopped aboard a fishing boat who would take him the rest of the way in exchange for help cleaning the boat during the journey. Eventually after weeks at sea, land was in sight and he had reached San Andreas.

928663548_ezgif.com-webp-to-jpg(1).jpg.b5a218f3d300ca368729f20214d2dc5f.jpg

Beau was dropped off at Catfish View and told to follow the road up and across the highway where he would find the O'Neil's ranch. Beau did as he was told and found his cousins ranch. He walked up and knocked on the door but nobody answered. He waited on the porch all day and night but nobody came. Finally Beau just let himself in thinking, "what's the worst they could say?" He was family after all. Beau lived there for weeks alone with none of the O'Neil's coming back.

1554869543_ezgif.com-webp-to-jpg(2).thumb.jpg.91634f57a04df5d5243da567ef1e2702.jpg

Beau knew he had to explore the rest of San Andreas if he hoped to find his cousins, while staying on a mat in the upstairs bedroom, he watched every night as cars drove north up Senora Freeway and knew there was something up there. He left the ranch one morning and began walking. After an hour or two he could see Paleto Bay. He first came upon Bayview, a place like he has never known. He saw people hanging out around cars, mechanics working, a store selling food and snacks he's never before seen. A proper fuel station, and people filling up their vehicles. It was magically to Beau.

Beau walked up to a group of people in funny cone hats and introduced himself. A man named Scoobie walked through the group and up to Beau asking who he was and what he wanted. Beau explained his situation and Scoobie responded that the ranch had been abandoned for many years. Beau, sad with the realization that he had no family left, began to cry. Scoobie was bewildered and asked why he was crying. Beau responded that he came here looking for family. Scoobie walked up and grabbed Beau before pulling him close, softly saying, "We can be your family."

1716488658_ezgif.com-webp-to-jpg(3).jpg.faf3a5396f13c002ebe8b336d247f62a.jpg

Over the next couple of days Scoobie introduced Beau to his new Bathsheba family and showed him his new home, The Church of Flarg on Route 68. Scoobie taught Beau the word of Flarg and Beau was hooked. Finally on July 31st, 2022 Beau was Bathtized and given the name Beau Ratchet Clank Bathsheba. Beau finally had a family.

• Like 15

image.png.fbc5211567512146127a38a39eafbe8a.png

5a40a5f97d9951580fdd814a51c1d8bb.png

After King Quan released his first EP, he immediately got down to business and starting working on the next album to add to his discography. King Quan began writing and recording the tracks that in his mind encapsulated hard work and effort it is going to take for him to make it out of the hood. With fan-favorites like 'Me N My Shiesty', 'Nutty Narrative' and 'Praise Flarg' it is estimated that King Quan will eventually make enough money to actually move out of the hood into a nicer and safer area. 

King Quan absolutely loved writing and recording the songs for his new album. Spending so much time in the studio grinding and spending time with many friends, King Quan has never had more fun producing music. On Tuesday June 27th, Making It Out The Hood went live to all pre-order recipients. King Quan received amazing feedback and has enjoyed the criticism.

image.thumb.jpeg.7377f6555b7aa4029ce0994e10cb23ed.jpeg

image.png.ef9089d871b6e4f8124ebb0deca10c38.png

cbd621a44ce82c154fa0399951804920.png

After the smash-hit debut release of King Quan's latest EP "What It Takes To Be A Prophet", Tyquan celebrated his earning by indulging in many different types of drugs an alcohol. He wanted to acknowledge and celebrate all of the hard work him and Scoobie (Scoob Da Baby Goob) had put in. He continued to party throughout the night and later found himself at a car dealership. Drunk and high Tyquan purchased him self a brand new Scat Pack. He then drove it back to the Bathsheba theatre and parked it up. 

He awoke the next morning extremely hungover and still hallucinating. He had just semi-soberly stumbled upon a fully customized Scat Pack that he always dreamed of getting. Still under the heavy hallucinations of the drugs Tyquan got in the car and "saw" a note detailing that an anonymous donor had gifted him the car because they loved the EP he released. To this day Tyquan believes that the anonymous donor was famous rapper Lil Dirk.

169023a3505f23ddde8290d50417a3e6.png

• Like 9

iZJtf3c.png

On June 23, 1985, Duke Cooper was born in a small hospital located in America's 7th Best Small Town, Butler, Pennsylvania. Growing up with no siblings on a small farm in a small town, Duke didn't have many close friends as a child. Instead of hanging out with a pal after school or going to his classmates' birthday parties, he spent his time with the company of the livestock out in the fields of his family's farm.

He could always count on that strange sense of community he felt when he was out feeding bits of corn to the little chickens, chewing grass and pondering life with the cattle by the old oak tree out back, rolling in the mud with the pigs after a heavy rain, and don't even get him started on the conversations he used to have with the turkeys. He didn't have much, but what he did have, he cherished for as long as he could...

As time went on, however, the landscape around him started to shift - no longer was his family farm surrounded by the natural open fields he grew up with. By the end of his teenage years and into his early 20s, large swaths of land were bought up around them by developers hoping to convert the chicken coops and fields of grain into the cul-de-sacs of cookie cutter suburbia.

Not only that, but the Cooper family farm was struggling to keep up with the times as many of the new residents would much rather go to a large supermarket for pre-sliced ham and bright white eggs as opposed to supporting the local farms that have been there for generations. Before he knew it, the way of life that Duke had grown up with was slipping from his fingertips and it was no longer sustainable for the family to raise the livestock that Duke centered his whole life around.

The ever shrinking animal population on the farm and continuous development in the area had finally reached a breaking point for Duke in 2017, when his father sold off a part of the land with the old oak tree in an effort to stay afloat after years of being in the red. Feeling completely out of place in the town he once called home, Duke grabbed what he could fit in a backpack and started out on a journey across the country, looking for a place with any sense of familiarity.

Over the next several years, he would find a place that would initially seem like a good fit, but after a little while, he grew restless and would pack it all up again, heading further and further west, uninterested in keeping to one place for longer than a few months at a time. Eventually, he found his way to the southwestern coastal state of San Andreas and decided to give life in Los Santos a shot in 2019.

As expected, Duke's initial sense of belonging in his new home wasn't there so, like clockwork, he packed up and moved on to another spot for a while, but for the first time in years, he felt that moving away to a new place may have been a mistake. There was something about San Andreas that was intriguing to him. He couldn't put his finger on it, but he felt like he was being called back to give it another shot.

gZbWpbY.png

Keeping an open mind, Duke made it back to San Andreas and listened closely for that calling of his true purpose in life. He started fishing at the pier to pass the time and going to events, hoping to find the sense of community that he had been longing for, but he always felt that happiness was so close, yet so far...

Until one day, when he was getting his car fixed up at Bayview, he encountered a few funny-talkin' fellas with funny-lookin' hats on. Duke finally felt that long lost spark of familiarity, but why? What could it be about these people that piqued his interest? Were they part of his calling? Without a moment of hesitation, he introduced himself to a man who would later change his life in every way: Wizard Prophet Scoobie Emerson Bathsheba the Second of Deer Isle.

It wasn't long before Scoobie introduced Duke to the abundant joy that the almighty Flarg represents. All of the despair and anguish that Duke had been carrying around for years seemed so insignificant now. He decided right then and there that Flarg was his savior and Duke realized that Flarg had been the one calling him back to San Andreas and into the welcoming arms of the Bathsheba Family.

On July 31st, 2022, Wizard Prophet Scoobie Emerson Bathsheba the Second of Deer Isle performed the sacred ritual of Bathtism. As Duke Cooper took his final breath and plunged into the small Bathtismal, he opened his heart to the almighty Flarg and emerged, reborn as Dewk Bathsheba.

OpcxrJJ.png

Over the next several months, Dewk pledged himself to spreading the joy of Flarg and basking in His magnificent garden, finding utter bliss in the forest surrounding the Route 68 Church he now called home. Despite the brilliant creation surrounding him, Dewk couldn't help but notice that some things were still rough around the edges. He didn't know it yet, but it was the effects of Boofa that he was starting to become aware of.

Dewk stood his ground against the infiltration of Boofa's dastardly clutches and vowed that he would do everything in his power to spread Flarg's word and fight back against Boofa's cruelty.

It was then that Scoobie spoke to him about a plan for a new business venture he had in the works, hoping to bring together people from all walks of life to share in a new community space, all in the name of Flarg. Dewk saw the potential in such a plan and jumped into action, helping to build up the reputation of the new theater and organizing the business aspects that would give the theater the prestige and credibility that a fully licensed business can offer.

In order to protect against pressures of Boofa's influence, which might try and shut down the theater if not fully licensed, Dewk submitted the registration application for the business that would be running out of the theater so that nothing could stand in their way. Using the money he had saved up, Dewk submitted payment and the Bathsheba Family Production Studios evolved into a registered business in the State of San Andreas, with the newly renovated Galaxy Theater on the cusp of hosting it's first event.

gvkPGzG.png

Incredibly proud of all the hard work that had gone into the construction of the Galaxy Theater by countless Bathshebas and other believers of Flarg, Dewk applied for the last remaining piece of the business licensing puzzle before the introductory opening night of the Galaxy Theater. Filled with a tremendous amount of delight, Dewk submitted payment to the State Government and expressed his deep appreciation and gratitude to everyone involved in the project.

DPTQbaZ.png

With an successful opening night and major first event down in the books, Dewk took a seat at his desk in the back of the theater, reminiscing back at everything that has brought him to this point. At long last, he had finally found what he was looking for and he is honored and humbled to be a part of the Bathsheba Family. ❤️

56WfJwA.png

• Like 9

They say that time heals all but I do not think that is entirely true. Time is relative, meaning it lessens the sting of the trauma the more you progress in time, but it does not heal the loss of someone so special - don't let anyone tell you that you are healing too slow or too fast because we all go at our own pace.

image.png

Growing up in South Dakota, there arent alot of people to talk to. Your neighbors are what you got and no one else. Luckily, Scoobie grew up in a small suburban neighborhood where there would be only one other kid for him to play with, Sammy. Scoobie and Sammy were inseparable - there was no “I” in that friendship, it was always “we went to do this” and “we went to do that”. 

This friendship maybe had its value because of the lack of people, but who cares. Scoobie and Sammy grew up with each other. They knew each other's family like their own, they knew everything about each other, and they cared endlessly for one anothers ambitions and goals. And as time grew, this relationship only grew closer.

Over the years, Scoobie and Sammy would grow into a romantic relationship - young and romantically healthy, they shot their trust in one another. They would begin climbing Galaxy Mountain every Friday to watch the sun set in the distant scape, counting their blessings and reiterating their appreciation for one another. This was truly something so beautiful, straight out of a movie. Scoobie would often journal about his relationship, drawing out storied and memories both him and Sammy shared. Scoobie's favorite thing about Sammy was her personality, he loved her for her, no strings attached. This can be found in Scoobie's journal from 2007, junior year of high school:

image.png

Life goes on and they are the couple their whole small town knows about. Happy and confident, no worries of any capacity. They would meet each others inlaws and would then begin to talk about the long run plans of how many kids they want and what type of house they would want to raise a family. Life looks promising. But so young, they have so much uncertainty in their future, but they were trying everything they can to limit that risk of uncertainty to split them up. They would apply to the same schools, they would talk about how long distance would work if they had to split up going to different schools, and how they would manage the stressors of life going forward.

Time is relative. It moves so fast, by the time they knew it, they were graduating high school and moving off to college. All the planning did not consider a large fault, them not being accepted to any of the same schools. After all the applications, they got accepted and denied positions in the opposite schools from each other leaving long distance the answer. Scoobie accepting a spot in John Hopkin’s Aerospace Engineering program and Sammy accepting her letter to Columbia’s School of Mechanical Engineering - happy for eachother but nervous for how the road could be laid for their history-rich relationship.

Time is relative. It moves so fast, it was move in day for each other to split for the first time in 18 years, states away, but they were confident. They were motivated for it to work and nothing will tell them other wise.

Scoobie arrives to John Hopkins with his UHAUL truck and begins to unpack everything into his new home. He connects with some of the people in his dorm and they go get food to start a bond. Scoobie would talk about Sammy in the most gentle way, how her Southern sayings like “Love ya baby” and “Hey sweetheart” melted him like plastic on fire - he thinks about her and how she is doing with her new roomates and opportunity. 

No text from Sammy about her arrival to Colombia yet, Scoobie sends a phone call to catch up on her travels and what she is doing, the phone went silent. Scoobie assuring himself that she is just busy and that everyone is maxed out on the day of move-in. But minutes turned to hours and hours turned to days. Scoobie could not get in touch with Sammy. Scoobie wonders why? Almost hitting panic mode, Scoobie calls Sammy’s mom in which she answered.

“Scoobie I am so sorry”, in a crying whimper - Scoobie confused at the jerk of emotion. Scoobie asks what the issue is. “Sammy is gone, a drunk driver hit and killed her on the way to Colombia last night”. Scoobie drops to the ground, speechless.

Fading into the floor, not even crying, just sinking along with his heart. His everything, the everything he betted his future with, the everything he told every insecurity to, the everything he vowed to love for the rest of his life. Gone.

This point and time for Scoobie is when the wire went off the pole. Substance abuse to cope with the questions and pit that would act as his unending void would spiral into the craziness of what he knows today. His anxiety, spawns from the phone calls and texts that went unanswered. His depression, spawns from the demise and desolation of life that can be so instant yet feels like so long. His heart of gold, to find the best in everyone and maximize life to the absolute max.

My healing, It hurts, Goodbye Sammy

When Sammy died, Scoobie began to slightly change. His walk altered to somewhat match Sammy’s anxious jot, his vernacular would embody phrases and words that Sammy used like “baby” and “honey”, Scoobie’s business ventures would strongly be influenced by things him and Sammy done such as naming the Bathsheba theater after the mountain where they had their first kiss, and changing his middle name to Sammy’s saint of a mother, Emerson.

image.png

• Like 11
  • PogU 1

header.png

It has been a long time coming, but finally the one and only...

ASSISTANT WIZARD PROPHET TIMOWTHY SUBMISSIVE AND BREEDIBLE BATHSHEBA OF THE ROUTE 68 CHURCH OF FLARG AND TECHNICAL DIRECTOR OF THE 22 STRAWBERRY AVENUE GALAXY THEATRE has passed Felon Reformation Program!!!!!

cl67v.png

So what does this mean for Timowthy?

Well first, he needed to tell his family the news. He went all around town, for many days, exclaiming the good news Flarg has brought us.

omhqm.png

3e0ca.jpg

87g18.png

9cvzt.jpg

future.png

For Timowthy, he first wasn't sure what he would do. He then saw an advertisement. This advertisement was for Weazel News, who were looking to hire Ex-Felons. This was a prime opportunity for this newly reformed Bathsheba. Timowthy promptly sat down with Kourtney, to seek advice. She helped him figure out what to apply for, and soon enough, Timowthy became a Junior Advertiser for Weazel News.

fdjsp.png

With this new stable source of income, Timowthy plans to help to fund the Galaxy Theatre, the Church of Flarg, and many other upcoming projects. It is an exciting new path for this young Bathsheba, and only time will tell where it will go next.

• Like 11
  • Upvote 1

0onemanstrash.thumb.png.dbf00ca7ef830a76d4d6bda9d0fd466e.png

Born and abandoned July 27th 1996, Bray Bradford grew up in the foster-care system in Bend, Oregon. Not knowing his birth family and being constantly berated and beaten under the care of his foster parents, he learned early on that a chosen family was so much better than whichever one you just happened to find yourself in. 

Naturally a caring little guy, Bray was the one who took the punches on the playground, always sticking up for his friends. He would often give his government funded lunch to those whose bellies he could hear growling in the lunchroom. He'd always find any way to help his friends whenever they needed it, even if that meant he would go without or get in trouble. His group of friends always included the weird ones, the different ones, the ones who didn't belong, as he knew in his heart that those were the ones who needed love the most, and he considered these friends his family. Bray tried his best to keep away from his foster home, frequently overstaying his welcome at friends' houses until he was forced to go home, but by the time he was 15 he decided the streets felt far more friendly than returning to that awful place. 

Dropping out of school and abandoning his foster family, he scrounged up money anyway he could, dumpster diving and selling things he found to pawn shops and turning in recyclables. Finally he earned enough to get him closer to the coast, where he always wanted to call home. He'd heard eclectic people lived in Portland, so he hoped he'd fit right in. In Portland he quickly found friends amongst the other colorful folk of the city; artists and vagrants and weirdos, finding his niche with a group of gutter-punks that called themselves "The Trashers." Along with his old life, he left behind his name and started going by Trashcat. Since his friends thought of him positively, as a human possum. 

He learned to live his life opportunistically, scrounging and taking anything he could get. Oftentimes this was a bad dare for $20, a strange drug that didn't have a name, food that probably wasn't safe to consume, and many times it was just a really bad decision. This often ended him up on the wrong side of the law, overnighting in a holding cell instead of sleeping in a dumpster or park bench that he much preferred. He made and proudly wore his ACAB patch on his jacket and often times found himself the grown version of that kid on the playground; taking a baton to the head protecting a drag queen from riot police, snatching food from the market for his friend with the bum leg who lived in the alley, and providing any help he could offer his friends no matter the cost to himself. Always showing sometimes overbearing amounts of love and care to those he held closest, as he considered them his family. Through the next few years he collected patches, some he bought and some he made. He sewed these carefully onto his worn denim jacket, wearing them proudly as badges of honor, telling people before he could speak who he was and what he represented. 

1trashcatjacket.thumb.png.c2e1499fe088e2805923a1c6194744a6.png

The Trashers, frequently haunting house shows and dimly lit clubs, decided they should try to put together their own little tour. It was Trashcat's genius idea to make a floating stage that they'd be able to freely and illegally dock at parks along the Columbia River to make money and perform for the people.

With the help of his long time good friend Eggs Javier, he spent one drunken night at the beach fastening together sealed up 5 gallon water bottles with loads of duct tape. Eggs helped Trashcat wobblingly up onto the makeshift raft as it floated in the water, and they cheers'd enthusiastically to the fact that it held under his weight. With the joyful chug of that last beer, both of them conked out. Trashcat unfortunately still on the raft.

2washedup.thumb.jpg.25e067ce5dece09a8ba691d2617bbec3.jpg

Trashcat woke up sputtering out seawater, his face in the sand, the raft and Eggs nowhere in sight. As he sat up confused, his head reeling, he wrung out his jacket and saw a large pier looming to his left, it didn't take him too long to realize he'd wound up in Los Santos. At least it wasn't as bad as the time he fell asleep in some fishing net and woke up in Singapore. As Trashcat meandered through the town he had no idea how he could get back to Portland but decided he'd do what he always did and just try to get by, collecting lost items people carelessly tossed out on the streets.

He managed to save up a little bit of money, planning at first to buy himself a rusty beater and head back North if he could (not knowing that Los Santos was an island.) When he got to the low-end car lot he saw a Burgershot employee getting in and out of a car with her brow furrowed. Always overly friendly, and feeling that pang in his heart at her poor confused face, he chatted her up. Upon finding out she was just short of affording her first car he pulled out the crumpled bills he'd just secured from the pawn shop and insisted she take them. Later that night, as he found a safe place to ditch his Citybee, and a comfortable bush to hunker down in, his good deed kept him warm through the night.

The coming days, as he made himself more familiar with the city, he found himself helping others everyday. Mostly people new to the city, even though he himself wasn't an expert, he did what he could to get them onto their feet and set them on their way, oftentimes spending every last cent he had. These friends, and yes they were all what he considered friends, would run into him later on, telling him of their new jobs or car acquisitions or budding relationships and he'd feel that warmth is his heart he always sought.

As he zooped about the city on his scooter, making colorful friends at the pier fishing, selling off other people's trash, finding comfortable bushes (some even having tasty berries he could forage,) the thought of returning to Portland moved further and further from his mind.

3scootzoop.thumb.jpg.10672cc712dc815d700e171d06d366a3.jpg

One fateful night as he drove past city parking, towards the bus stop he frequented, he overheard a man with the head of a dog trying to talk to a taxi driver. They both seemed awfully confused in trying to communicate with one another, but Trashcat's only thought was to see who the adorable puppy belonged to. The dog man said he belonged to "Alpha" and Trashcat thought about this as the taxi pulled away. He sat at Legion Square for a while talking to a confused man about where impound was, when the dog man came running over, panting and begging for a ride to Mors Mutual. Trashcat of course let the strange man onto his bike and took him where he needed to go. He introduced himself to this dog man, who he'd come to know as Wolfgang, and felt a strong connection to the adorable scrappy pup. Wolfgang asked if he'd help him move a couple more of his vehicles, which he gladly did. They chatted all the way, and Trashcat even handed keys to his own scooter over, already feeling immense trust for the man he only just met. 

Trashcat talked about how he lived his life on the streets and Wolfgang considered this sad. Trashcat pondered why that was. I mean, he'd gone so long doing this, surely it was the only way to survive, he didn't need much else. As they talked, Wolfgang told Trashcat about his faith and his family and their believing in Flarg who created all things. Trashcat was bewildered by this, having never really been taught about religion he took this as fact and marveled at it. Wolfgang went on to say that the enemies of Flarg were Boofa, which were more or less the cops, which Trashcat knew all too well they were the oppressors. He knew immediately this was a faith that suited him. 

Wolfgang and Trashcat spent the better part of the night riding around together, quickly referring to one another as best friends. Wolfgang took him to city hall and the police station and all around the city, introducing him to all matters of people. In a tragic turn of events they came around a corner into a cop car that was carelessly blocking the flow of traffic. The evil cops laughed at poor injured Wolfgang, howling in pain on the sidewalk, as Trashcat cried and pleaded that they would help his friend. But the heartless monsters they were, proving their evilness, scurried away after promising Wolfgang a large sum of money for his injuries they surely never intended to retrieve. 

4bestbuddies.thumb.jpg.b90cf8fc2324dc18717952cb760bffe3.jpg

After the traumatic bonding experience at the hands of evil Boofa, they made their way to the hospital and got patched up together, for the second time that day. Trashcat stared at the happy fishes swimming around in the lobby's fish tank. He talked with Wolfgang about how the fish must be happy cause they had a home, and a family. Wolfgang told Trashcat he could join his family, then he could have a home, and a family, and be happy. A lone tear eased its way down Trashcat's face, he'd never known a real family, could this be his opportunity? Trashcat enthusiastically welcomed the offer, but Wolfgang said he would have to talk to Alpha first. Continuing on their adventure around the city Wolfgang pointed out a beautiful church up on a hill in the woods, saying that if Trashcat should join his family, that would be his home.

The following week Trashcat spent his days lurking around the city, doing what he did best. All the while checking his phone religiously, just waiting for a text from his best friend so he could start his new life with his new family. After a few days passed he wondered if that day would ever come, thinking maybe he had come on too strong like he often did, or perhaps he was too smelly and weird... One of these nights he over did it on some strange, most probably poisonous berries, something that happened from time to time. He woke nearly 30 hours later to find the text had finally come, only it came the day prior... He started to lose faith, thinking perhaps he squandered his only chance. He resigned to buy himself a rusty van to lay his head down in at night and meddled about the city a bit each day, just hoping he'd catch sight of his buddy. Always making it a point to drive down Route 68 and gaze up at the place that was meant to be his home. 

5futurehome.thumb.jpg.9b2da63e97ccbfe5934823cc64cf77cc.jpg

Trashcat woke up late on his birthday, stretching out in the back of his van. He thought about the day, how he was now 27 on the 27th and that must mean something would happen. He always thought of things matching up to mean some deeper thing, much as he never took anything to ever be a coincidence. He decided he'd head towards the pier and see what the day would bring. On his way he noticed his good friend, Chuck the Taxi Dude, and pulled over to have a chat. While Chuck relentlessly tried to rizz Trashcat up, his ears perked at the sound of a familiar voice. Across the street he saw several people wearing tall white hats and amongst them, was his best friend Wolfgang. Forgetting instantly about Chuck, he bounded across the street towards his buddy. 

In the throws of their emotional reunion he was introduced to Wolfgang's Alpha, Scoobie Bathsheba, who looked carefully over Trashcat's scrungly form and told him that he'd heard good things. Several people crowded around him and Trashcat stood shyly by, feeling he must be being judged, he thought about his moldy hair and dirty clothes as the man looked him over, he waited to hear a "no," or a "go away," or any of the things he'd become used to hearing. After a short awkward wait and many overlapping voices, Scoobie simply told him he would have to be Bath-tized and take the name Bathsheba to be a part of their family. They fitted him with a radio and Wolfgang hopped in his van to drive him out to the Church.

Pulling up to the beautiful Church he followed the congregation over to a small graveyard where they all bowed their heads to their passed loved ones. The bells chimed as he stood solemnly by and he felt the love reverberating between all of them. As he passed through the doors of the church, he took in the beautiful interior, he felt an overwhelming sense of calm and safety surround him. Slowly walking up the aisle between the pews towards a large tub where Scoobie stood, he felt only peace and love. 

Scoobie spoke from behind him as Trashcat stood in the tub, he carefully looked over all the faces of everyone in the pews, knowing barely any of their names but already feeling so connected to them. He promised to uphold their beliefs, and the teachings of Flarg; to love and accept everyone as they are and work towards the betterment of the community as a whole. Things he had always considered a part of him, now put into words more eloquently than he could have ever thought.

As he was dunked beneath the water, warm hands on his shoulders, he gazed up at the man holding him under. Through the squiggly filter of the water he could see Scoobie's calm face above him, his two eyes becoming one as the water undulated. Trashcat felt somehow safe as the air escaped his lungs, feeling immense trust for the man who could easily drown him. Being breached to the surface once more he felt lighter somehow, new, and well a little bit cleaner. The significance of being reborn on his birthday not lost on him. He looked around at his new family, all of them cheering, and smiled wide, accepting the communicator hat onto his head.

He was a Bathsheba.

6rebirth.thumb.jpg.09e47f700db5d18c9c4f5c79d2bbbaab.jpg

Exhausted from the day's events Wolfgang showed him to their shared bedroom and Trashcat's eyes welled up at the sight of a real bed. He happily flopped over onto the cot, Wolfgang nuzzled up to him and quickly he drifted off. Hours later he woke with a start, recounting what happened and where he was. He eased quietly out of his cot and snuck out as he used to all those years ago in his foster home, past the other occupied beds and quietly as he could out of the Church. 

Trashcat drove down to the store and after picking up a few supplies he sat in the dim light of the backseat of his van and worked carefully at his project. He applied red puffy paint as cleanly and neatly as he could to two swatches of black fabric he'd cut from an old shirt. Taking great care, he loosened the threads around two of the patches on the back of his jacket, placing them into his pocket, replacing them with the new ones he'd just made. Lifting his jacket to the light, he smiled widely, satisfied with his work. He snuck quietly back into the church and curled back up in his new bed, in his new home, amongst his new family, ready to start the next chapter of his life.

7trashcatnewjacket.thumb.png.381a08a8ed439175bf93dcc4f0e306c0.png

Edited by BlytheBarebone
spelling
  • Like 10

Weazel News Employment

After months of working with Remmi Racoon at the DOC to finish his Felony Reformation Program, Scoobie has finally graduated into being a reformed criminal. The meetings, the conversations, and hard work he has put in has finally paid off.

Following his graduation, Scoobie applied to Weazel with his brother, Assistant Wizard Prophet TimOwthy Submissive and Breedable Bathsheba of the Route 68 Church and the Galaxy Theatre, and since then has started work for them!

OzBChLV.png

================================================================================

Fun Fact

Scoobie has since changed his full name!

Old: Wizard Prophet Scoobie Emerson Lynch Bathsheba the Second of Deer Isle, Director of Operations and the Galaxy Theatre and Los Santos Music Studio

New: Wizard Prophet Scoobie Emerson Lynch Bathsheba the Second of Deer Isle, Director of Operations and the Galaxy Theatre and Los Santos Music Studio and Jr. Advertiser at Weazel Entertainment News Network 

================================================================================

CkUsL4x.png

Scoobie finds the most enjoyment when he works with Timowthy and Ally, where they cover news stories and get donations for the church. While it is hard work, they find ways to socialize and create new friendships!

Scoobie's goal is just to keep steady income while funding his other projects - the donations are great, but as the Bathsheba Family increases their grasp on the religious and entertainment industries, the cost of production and providing quality services grows parallel to their venture.

Now it is time to mark up some time for the Gooblin Animal event!

g405jAy.png

• Like 5
  • YAY 2