Rajj Sikyhar

Cruise Control

4 hours ago, Andor said:

I would say no, I sometimes text on my phone and it made me crash multiple times ( DONT TEXT AND DRIVE KIDS ) so typing should be punished in the same way ( losing speed ) you always have the option for using a mic if you really need to talk

I agree with Andor on this topic. If you want to text and drive, you should suffer the consequences of such. 

14 minutes ago, aon said:

That's a good point there.

53 minutes ago, KatieCat9 said:

I agree with Andor on this topic. If you want to text and drive, you should suffer the consequences of such. 

it kinda adds to realism because 1.6 million car crashes happen every year because of people being on their phone. Some people like to RP car crashes, this would be more of a reason to call a police man there and get them a ticket or some shit. 

niggerlaughter.gif help

Unnecessary indeed though maybe something for in the not-foreseeable future, and I completely agree with Andor. Whatever you decide to do while you're driving has consequences, such as crashing your car because you felt the need to text that one person.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.