Rajj Sikyhar

cops can grab a hold of players in water

Im sick of doing water escapes and being stopped by admins because I'm swimming away from the police and they can't catch me. I had to waste 4 hours of my time sitting in prison because the police couldn't grab me in the water and I had to either get banned or surrender. In my time of running I got exhausted 3 times and was still in the water for about 3 seconds and if there was a command to grab them and lead them to shore they could've used it. This would be a very good thing to implement into the server and save my entire faction from getting banned because we have preplanned water escape routs.

6 hours ago, Com783 said:

Well, with Rage it's going to be different, more synced water hopefully.

Also ever heard of this vehicle?

http://gta.wikia.com/wiki/Predator

Hehe

that vehicle is already used. for anti-swimming it could be useful if people would RP (respond to /me and /do) For water pursuits it is useless as only the Marquis is slower than it.