Triple Seven

AFK script

In a lot of RP currently the AFK script breaks immersion as people need to stand up and walk around for a little bit, lately it seems like the distance people need to move is even bigger than before. However, the fact that a sitting or laying down animation needs to be interrupted is extremely annoying. I understand AFK players is not what we want, but I think we need a discussion on how to tackle this better.

• Upvote 1

I think that removing it or enabling it only in specific areas would be a better idea. People who would be found afk on the street or  an area where they would disrupt the RP would be be punished by an admin(and that shouldn't happen too often if impleneted, I think). Players wouldn't earn experience if they wouldn't talk or move for a few minutes. 

Edited by \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

I think if they are in their house, they are allowed to AFK (RP sleeping.) But if you are outside an interior, for say in the streets, or even hidden places, then you couldn't AFK and there will be a timer where you will be automatically kicked. 

The house should be owned by the player by the way.