swishy86

Greetings

Hello from the great state of Kansas! Just kidding it sucks here.

Anyway, my most common name is swishy86 which I will be using here and on steam (feel free to add me there as well). I have some experience with roleplay, namely GMod with DarkRP and Los Santos RP from the old SAMP days. I have experience moderating, adminning, and server hosting in GMod and Minecraft as well as other smaller titles. I do not have very much experience with coding in any language although I am in the process of teaching myself LUA for GMod and some GTA scripts. I am hoping to be an active member in your community as I take my first step into RP in GTA V. I learned about your server from the GTA Network site as the Open Beta was released not too long ago!

A little bit about me, I am 25 years old, married, one child, and I am currently employed by the United States Air Force as a Staff Sergeant in Aerospace Maintenance (Crew Chief for the KC-135). My job and wife do not stop me from playing video games :) I love automobiles of all shapes, size, and origins. More specifically I like weird off the wall vehicles that have odd engine configurations.

Knowing this, I will most likely be the mechanic job in RP! This job wasn't available in too many RP communities in DarkRP so I figure I'll give it a shot! Like I said, feel free to add me on steam @ http://steamcommunity.com/id/captainstance/

Thanks for your time!