Aldari

The Lost MC

Well We Tried

We need some ingredients to make some LSD i was told sounds easy just another day to us we put in the call to our supplier and get the word back with a time and place seemed like a easy run nice spot not to much traffic so we set out get to the spot with about a min and half left right before the drop i look to sam is that a helicopter i jump out and get ready to grab and run but as soon as it hits land here comes a cop car i yell over the radio go ill hide as i was way to far to try and run and jump in as the cops run up on me guns in hand all i can think is well sam and Daph made it after checking the crates and seeing the ingredients and guns the cops drive me to DoC as i'm getting booked here comes sam and Daph all i can do is laugh i look over at them and say well we tried1415388111_Stranger3465_875-1627351206905.thumb.png.a6de401e1e6895fa8dd17b6732ab1dbc.png1781898838_Stranger3465_875-1627351946200.thumb.png.68cde61573b5147c8f50c9b2d25401f1.png

• Like 2

The Bitter End.

AJ had been riding with the Lost for a few months now. Tony his mentor and his sponsor had gone missing for a while now. 
He did his best to help out his Sergeant-at-Arms, Max Dawson. Day by day he kept helping Max out with parties and certain other club work including killing a few rivals.
Without any orders given to him AJ kept doing what he knew to help out the club. One day Olivia came to him with a contract of sorts. 
"Cook for the club, that way you'd be helping out the club and making some money for yourself as well." Without hesitating AJ agreed, He loved doing this, Every morning around 4 Am he would wake up and start cooking.
He was happy, H was making money, He was helping the club....

A couple of weeks pass, AJ had a lot on his mind, the club had many prospects and hang-arounds but no one to lead them, High Command had gone silent, Church hadn't taken place for over two weeks now... Even though he was still a freshly patched new member he cared deeply for the club but there was only so much he was allowed to do.

One day he took his bike out, it had been a couple of days since he had gone on a solo ride out, What could go wrong though right?

He was riding at around 160 Mph when suddenly saw a rabbit on the road, not wanting to run over it AJ tilted the bike to the right, but he did not see that a rock was in his way and he crashed into it...

Next thing he remembers is seeing Olivia and Max standing next to him in a hospital room.
"You have been in a coma AJ for over a month."
They proceeded to tell him what he had missed, How the the club he loved was descending into chaos, how high command had betrayed Olivia and how another member of the High command was blackmailing her. 
" A change needs to happen" Olivia said handing AJ a stack of papers, AJ read through it, it was a petition.
"A coup?" Asked AJ
Olivia Nodded
"I am in" said AJ, signing it.

Another Week pass, AJ was finally able to walk and the doctors cleared him. As Soon as he flew back into the city, Max calls him and tell him that the Coup was happening tonight, and that there were a bunch of members and prospects and hang arounds willing to join us.

AJ went to Bayview where his bike was waiting for him, hopped on it and rode to Sandy Shores motel. 

The discussion was long...finally members of High command and Max decided to talk it out at church, Aj feeling that he had accomplished something, went to sleep.

He kept working at the cookhouse for a couple more days and then he was told that a meeting was happening. So he got ready and rode to HQ. 
The meeting proceeded as usual, but AJ noticed that neither Kieran, Ben Max or Olivia were there, They had been the main members who wanted to stage the coup along with him, but the hang arounds and prospects who did sign the petition were there. 
"They must be away on club business i guess" Aj thought, but AJ couldn't shake off the feeling that something might have happened because he had not heard from Kieran, Ben or Max. Aj shrugged it off. Finally the meeting concluded. 
"Everyone around the fighting ring" Shouted Marty the Vp
"nice who's fighting today?" Thought AJ
He hung around to talk to Tony while everyone else made their way to the ring. 
Before he could say anything they were interrupted by Alex. 
"AJ Tony fight" he said.
"oh okay" and they proceeded to the ring.
"Something feel wrong" Aj thought to himself as he removed his Kutte and put it in his bag, 
Alex, Johny Josiah and Tony were in the ring.
"alright lets do this" AJ said as he turned around to two shotguns and a pistol being pointed at him.
"So here's where we are at AJ, I know you rode with us for a while, but at the end of the day, You joined the other side made your intentions pretty clear. You made your decision, now you are going to have to die with it"
said Josiah
AJ looked around and tried to say something but he was cut off by Johny who gave him a speech about being disloyal to the club.
"Whatever You have to say you can say it in your dreams" He shouted and proceeded to shoot AJ in the stomach
So did Josiah and Alex, Tony looked on, His eyes watery. The Last thing that Aj saw was Sal Valentino Flipping him off and screaming "Fucking Die" as he drew his last breath.

AJ's Death video

• Like 6