Heso Thic

Parking at the pier

Please stop letting cops come and tell everyone to move their cars at the  pier!!! It went from 50 strong earlier to NOTHING all because the cops wanted people to move their cars to the parking. Please allow parking at the pier!!!!!! It's now been blocked off with road blockings!!!

Edited by Heso Thic

IC issue, please deal with it ICly the same way PD is dealing with it.

This is an OOC section and nobody is going to help you with anything. I hate vehicles being parked by the railing at the pier and I am glad that the cops are forcing them to the parking lot because people are just trolling there most of the time. Matter of fact, I stopped going there because a group was abusing the desync and was jumping over the benches with bicycles a few days ago and got me injured like 3 times. The pier is just a shitshow.

Edited by Asterisk
  • NAY 2
  • Upvote 1

IC issue, please deal with it ICly the same way PD is dealing with it.

This is an OOC section and nobody is going to help you with anything. I hate vehicles being parked by the railing at the pier and I am glad that the cops are forcing them to the parking lot because people are just trolling there most of the time. Matter of fact, I stopped going there because a group was abusing the desync and was jumping over the benches with bicycles a few days ago and got me injured like 3 times. The pier is just a shitshow.

It’s an OOC post. It says discussions, this is a discussion.

Please stop letting cops come and tell everyone to move their cars at the  pier!!! It went from 50 strong earlier to NOTHING all because the cops wanted people to move their cars to the parking. Please allow parking at the pier!!!!!! It's now been blocked off with road blockings!!!

I guess it was my bad, wasn't it? I took it as if you were asking people OOCly to do something about the cops not allowing you to park deep inside the pier and complaining about how the pier lost a lot of people due to PD doing their job. You started it with a 'please', so that's what I expected. My bad, my bad. I'm out of here, since this is redundant for me. I apologize. You've got me all embarrassed here. WOWZERS! 😅

Edited by Asterisk

I guess it was my bad, wasn't it? I took it as if you were asking people OOCly to do something about the cops not allowing you to park deep inside the pier and complaining about how the pier lost a lot of people due to PD doing their jobs. You started it with a 'please', so that's what I expected. My bad, my bad. I'm out of here, since this is redundant for me. I apologize. You've got me all embarrassed here. WOWZERS! 😅

I think you need to relax.

What is it exactly about parking in the lot, that ruins the experience so much for you?

I never fish, but it's pretty apparent that it's much more fun to check out peoples cars, and relax without having to worry about someone stealing your car. 

You are basically asking OOC for us to allow you to break an IC law though?

What is it exactly about parking in the lot, that ruins the experience so much for you?

By atleast making the parking lot a NCZ then it wouldnt be so much of an issue. It's the fact that people can rob your car from there whilst you fish over the other side. This is the main reason people park along the pier. I have had my RV stolen 3 times and my other car once in the last 2 weeks from the pier.

By atleast making the parking lot a NCZ then it wouldnt be so much of an issue. It's the fact that people can rob your car from there whilst you fish over the other side. This is the main reason people park along the pier. I have had my RV stolen 3 times and my other car once in the last 2 weeks from the pier.

Why would an NCZ help anything? The aim of the robbery rules were to move civilian RP away from no crime zones, not move them to new ones.

This is an OOC forum for OOC discussions. If you have an issue with police enforcing the law (which is entirely IC) then report it ICly to the police/commissioners but making an OOC thread won't do much to help your narrative. 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.