MickMorningStar

ImproviseForOilers

I understand completely, that RV's was one of the most mental thing that could possibly happen to the RP server. Being able to fill a RV up with an infinite amount of safes aslong as you had the money,  with actually filling it up and not having it impacted at all while going to go sell it, even prices then were low; it was only viable because you could carry extra to make the extra profit you wanted.

Since the massive change to the RV's, where now a certain weight impacts the vehicles speed massively, not gradually ( or not to what i noticed, i tested taking stuff out of my RV to see when my speed limit would change from 10. It took till i almost cleared it, for it to go back to normal speed not even a gradual build up ). Driving from Middle of map, towards nearly bottom of the map 10mph, is something else. I feel like this is a massive restriction to us but there is no improvise for us, cost are exactly the same for now that requires 15x more effort. I've noticed a couple thing's before this that have changed that's all about restriction, I just feel like we've been shot in the leg and told to run a marathon.

I think atleast to be fair on both worlds, maybe a price change to the oil so the extra effort that's required is paid off.

Would honestly like to hear thoughts on this.

Yeah I understand that completely, and it's not partically about the RV's; yeah It would be nice to get the normal speed back but I understand why it's happened. It would be good for it to be a gradual change though, not where you hit a certain weight you get put down to 10mph. But this is more about oiling itself, nothing is viable for it and now we are punished even more so; is there no way at all there can be no improvise on the oil cost rate.

@MickMorningStarIts not about the money, it's about how people using RVs to move incredibly heavy stuff from a place to another; that's why you need to buy a truck because that's the correct method for these kinds of jobs. Prices won't go up just because you are operating an incorrect type of a vehicle.

The RV was slowed down because it's not being used for its correct purpose, it's a cheap portable alternative to a house. The correct method is buying a truck/lorry for this kind of work.

And to prove the point, try to fill the RV with consumables (food) or clothes, the speed won't drop that hard and you would remain at a good speed. I get a speed of ~86mph and my RV is stuffed with  x60 water bottles, Food, and clothing pieces that are with $80,000 in total, and I'm happy with the speed. If you haven't noticed, most people are selling their RVs to switch to trucks.

Edited by MsBonBonnxx

Oil prices are based on the amount of people selling oil at the time. If noone sells oil for a good amount of time, price at the dropoff will increase. Because alot of people are mining oil constantly, the price remains at very low.

Even without exploiting RVs, oil mining with a Phantom semi truck still landed me around 9K every 45 minutes, which is still alot of money being gained at very low sell price. I don't think it needs any more buffs.

And with the addition of the public robbery rules, it is also very safe to do. Considering the safety + profits, and if what Kenichis is saying is accurate, the job might be too good, especially when compared to legal jobs, where you need to actually work hard and at the end, still not get the same $/H.