City Beat Los Santos

Add interior to Marquis ships

Realistically I know these wouldn't have a garage space, but it'd be cool if you're spending nearly 800k for a boat that you could get an interior space to store things and be able to live on. Not sure how feasible it is since idk if gta has a ship interior that could be plugged in but if it's an option I'd love to see it happen! 

Marquis-GTAV-front.png

• Upvote 5

+1

Would be cool to have maybe a 2g interior implemented in a similar fashion to the RVs

Not sure if RV's will ever get a 2g interior, I think the interior they have now is the best it's going to get but even it isn't bad. Better than the nothing Marquis have currently. I wouldn't even be mad if the used the same RV interior for the boats, at least it's something. 

Not sure if RV's will ever get a 2g interior, I think the interior they have now is the best it's going to get but even it isn't bad. Better than the nothing Marquis have currently. I wouldn't even be mad if the used the same RV interior for the boats, at least it's something. 

Oh I wasn't suggesting RVs get a 2g inside, only the Marquis as it's pretty big and expensive

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.