brentplaystv

/ConcealGun command

The ability to hide pistols by a command or CCW Holster purchasable at gun shops would be a great step towards realism. I know a thread exists in the Rules section but i wanted to be more specific as to a solution that i believe could work and is a great step towards realism.

Player conceals weapon with /concealgun
Then you could add a /revealweapon command or something along those lines to make the weapon be draw-able. 

Edit:   Due to the unrealistic nature of hiding a .50 caliber handgun (Virtually impossible without special clothing) the command should NOT be used for these guns.

Example of belly band holsters
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fE7atPABjZ8

Why the command/feature shouldn't be allowed for .50 caliber handguns

2bf9e5e851496347231df11266acffec.jpg

Edited by brentplaystv

I wouldn't mind having this as long as they have to do the command to redraw weapons and that the gun can be realistically hidden. For example I don't think .50s can be realistically hidden on a person without some sort of bulge being able to be spotted by someone who is trained in spotting things like that, but smaller weapons could/should be in my opinion able to be hidden. 

5 minutes ago, NeverMind said:

I wouldn't mind having this as long as they have to do the command to redraw weapons and that the gun can be realistically hidden. For example I don't think .50s can be realistically hidden on a person without some sort of bulge being able to be spotted by someone who is trained in spotting things like that, but smaller weapons could/should be in my opinion able to be hidden. 

I don't think the bulge thing is very realistic. I have had a CCW irl for years and you really cannot see my gun or a bulge. Belly band holsters make them virtually bulge free and invisible.  

Maybe a reasonable and realistic solution would be to make the command incompatible with .50 calibers?

Edited by brentplaystv

6 minutes ago, brentplaystv said:

I don't think the bulge thing is very realistic. I have had a CCW irl for years and you really cannot see my gun or a bulge. Belly band holsters make them virtually bulge free and invisible.  

Maybe a reasonable and realistic solution would be to make the command incompatible with .50 calibers?

That sounds reasonable to make that a cmd but restrict it to certain guns that are smaller and realistically able to conceal better.

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, NeverMind said:

Yeah thats exactly what I mean. Smaller weapons are much easier to conceal without a bulge/outline but a .50 would be pretty close to impossible to completely hide on your hip from someone trained to look for it. 

You aren't wrong. I'm pretty sure they don't even make ccw holsters for this. Would be pointless lol

2bf9e5e851496347231df11266acffec.jpg

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.