Ryan Ibra

Reporting - police station-

first day in the server someone tried to mug me and i killed him with out weapon and i got his weapon. because it was my first day I needed money I went to Mechanic and i asked how to sell gun they told me you can't sell gun I told them i don't need it i want money one of the Mechanic start acting like kid start spiting on and being disrespactful and he called the cops.

the cop he came i didn't do anything wrong and he asked me did i tried to sell gun i said no i didn't sell any gun. he said becuse i have gun with out license he will take me to the jail i said i got this weapon from someone tried to attack me and i'm new to this city i wasn't know i need lic to carry a gun i thought everyone can carry a gun. he seems didn't believes me. 
after i went out of the jail i asked him how i get license he told me i tried to get weapon license but i couldn't becuse i has suspension.

My Issue 
today i'm trying to make money at the farming I saw to people they was hiden I know it they want to mug me I called the cops and no one came after 10 min they realised i saw them and they robbed me, Iost hour working and 7k and the cops they didn't come. 
I decided to work again, I worked again and the same people they came and i saw them and i called the cops 15 min later they robbed me and the cops they agnored me again!! . I losted another hour and 7k.

i got mad I went to the police station I saw too many cops are chilling. I start yelling on them. they don't allow me to get weapon license and when I called them they fucking ignored me I wasted more then 2 real hours farming and I didn't got anymoney 
I asked them to give me 15k for what been stolen from me they said they can't I said if you ganna agnore my calls give me weapon license they said i have to w8 5 more day or i report here.

anyway i don't like to report here with full my respect I don't think i will come to my topic . I hope you will solve my issue tomorrow I will log in to my character and I will know.
I wish if you accept to pay me for my wasted time on farming because the cops agnored me even if I'm with out weapon license.
or
If you take of my license suspantion.
or
banned me, just to save my time and I don't go to the bank or the police to check.
 2 hours that was enough for me. 

thanks if you ganna be fair with me.
bye

There was a lot of chases going on at the point of time of your call, and the officers you decided to have a go at inside of the police department happened to be cadets, who can not take out a car and patrol on their own, and therefore have to be around the police department or patrolling on foot. While I was reading through certain things on the government website I couldn't help but notice an angry individual yelling at cadets that were only there to attempt to help you. 

They referred you to officer Bowman, who told you to calm down several times, which you did not do, to the point where I told you to stay calm if you wanted us to work with you on the situation, which you seemingly did as you went to talk with her in private.

Now, about the gun license. I personally told you in-character to file a formal complaint on the government website which I gave you a link to, which this is in fact not. 
Like I said in-game, if you feel like the officer has done you wrong you should file the complaint here: https://gov.eclipse-rp.net/viewforum.php?f=24

• Upvote 1

A) We cannot give weapons licenses. You have to purchase one.

B) I was being as respectful as I could to you while you continued to yell at me for a matter that I did not have much control over.

C) You started mixing IC and OOC chat through VOIP, saying "Fuck you and fuck your fucking game, this is fucking fake ok, this is not fucking real ok, fuck this shitty... fuck [sic]" followed by yourself ragequitting. If you do not enjoy RP, then please do not play it or complain about it.

D) If you still wish to report officers, please go to gov.eclipse-rp.net for our high command to deal with it.

Edited by MaximusMillipede

all what u talking about is fucking ooc or ic 

I lost tow real hours and the cops keep saying we can't help!!?

even the admin he can't help to take out the suspantion.or give me the money 15k.

fuck u and fuck ur RP

you have to understand it's just fucking game nerd you need to seek help . 

nerd if you take the in game real life too seriously, in the real life if you called the cops and they never shows you can fucking Prosecution the police department

15 minutes ago, Ryan Ibra said:

all what u talking about is fucking ooc or ic 

I lost tow real hours and the cops keep saying we can't help!!?

even the admin he can't help to take out the suspantion.or give me the money 15k.

fuck u and fuck ur RP

you have to understand it's just fucking game nerd you need to seek help . 

nerd if you take the in game real life too seriously, in the real life if you called the cops and they never shows you can fucking Prosecution the police department

No need to insult someone, this is just a game and you should not get mad at it. IRL you would get a response, yes, but since Eclipse doesn't have that many cops on as IRL then you can't expect them to respond that quick.

@Ryan Ibra DON'T start insulting someone OOCly. We're not here to have a fight.

Other than that, the weapons license, the mugging, the fact that police were not responding, is IN-CHARACTER (IC). 

If you have a complaint against the police officer that took away your license, you can do so HERE

No one will reimburse you for the money you lost ICly.

Last of all, this is a roleplay server, and you are expected to roleplay here, and not flame other members of the community in broken english.

We're all here to have a great roleplay experience, and you are invited to do so aswell.

The problem with the situation he discribes is the map is to stretched thin for the police to be everywhere. Even if we just use the city there are still parts the police wont be a lot ( Vinewood/Richman). Its no reason for him to go mental and insult people but still I understand where he is comming from. A lot of things got more expensive and new players have a lot of issue getting money to get started. 
The police have their priorities and sadly you are not one of them. They rather deal with people shooting other people in the city or monitor hot spots thats how it is in real life to

On 28-8-2017 at 6:32 PM, Bandar Bomb said:

But this gonna be fixed if more jobs gonna added to the city @Andor because right now me or you wanna be criminals okay ? what we can do?! rob farmers only xD so all farmers been getting robed 24h.

i still dose not like him insulting OCC 

Criminals are very limited in the actions they can do, because RP is very limited imo