cheatonus

Cooking Drugs in high-rise apartments is NRP.

This will probably be unpopular, but it's just my opinion. Cooking drugs in high-rise apartments is NRP.  It's beyond unrealistic.  I believe you can even injure or kill your neighbors via fumes and explosions in game. Regardless of that no one would ever do this IRL.  These are nasty, toxic, caustic and acidic chemicals.  There would be considerable risk to the building and people inside. It would be far too easy to get busted.  You would get the police called on you in an instant by your neighbors because the smell and fumes would be overwhelming.  I'll never be a person who sits and proclaims that ECRP is intensely realistic. Obviously there's some give and take there because it's a video game, but this is beyond silly IMO.  People would generally try and do this as far from population centers as humanly possible to avoid being caught.  Want to do it in a detached house? Fine. An RV in the middle of nowhere? Even better.  In a low-rise, low rent apartment in the hood, OK. But cooking meth and processing cocaine in a luxury high-rise apartment building? Just no.  That's off the chain unrealistic. Just my 2 cents.

Edited by cheatonus
  • Like 7
  • NAY 5

For all I care personally, people should be able to cook anywhere they want!

I guess as long as its not a NCZ f**k it let people cook at the Binco alleyway near LSPD, lmao. If they get caught they get caught. 

PS: There are so many nice back alleys in the server that no one ever uses 😢

Alleys and Parking Garages Matter = it's time we start using them 😄

Edited by Percival

Hello, in my opinion (I have never cooked so I don't really know the system) it is kind of RP in the point of view in my country, people litteraly cooks in the middle of the city, in their apartmens, and I believe it happens not only in my country. Thats my opinion,I respect yours,have a nice day 🙂 (I live not in the third world country)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.