Qiang

i got link(HHD serial number ) to a banned account buy a Rage Mp bug

Date and time (provide timezone): 7/20/2020

Character name: lina takahashi

Issue/bug you are reporting: hello so I open the ragemp and I was waiting for my game load up so some times I get lost connection so with pressing the home button I fix it. but this time I got a message from the rage client (it was the normal error it has like this 0/0027 I think )so I press X to close it and when I press it the other panel shows up on my screen and is say I am banned for ammo cheat in the start I was thinking maybe is a bug or a mistake buy the admins and cheat bot but when i look at the account name it wasn't my account name and my IP and my social club. and  ban was from I think 3 months ago. I talk whit mode dwapi he told me you need to make  Decision Appeals.
so I close my game and to try one more but second time I log in to my account whit out any problem 
but right know far as I play in this server and know about the rules and how server Engine works my HHD serial number and maybe my social club(i am not sure about it) link it to this banned account and I use a VPN for playing on the server because that's only why to I don't have  delay in game.
i never did any ban evading 
i never broke any rules my admin record is clean only 1-sec admin because my character was bugged 
i never had any friend to play any type of PC games 
no one have access to my PC to like login or use my PC
i just don't wanna get ban for no reason in further because of linked to a banned account 

Expected behavior:  i never had any friend to play any type of PC games 
no one have access to my PC to like login or use my PC
i just don't wanna get ban for no reason in further 

Evidence, notes worth mentioning, steps to replicate: this is not me 

20200720215405_1.thumb.jpg.07e4c93cbb34d67d6ac4f9092c0b6748.jpg

i have another screen shot from my IP and Banned account IP in same time but only will send for staff team because of the IP leaked

Vehicle license plate number*

Edited by Qiang

1 minute ago, Osvaldon said:

@Qiang hello, thank you for your bug report. Check the IP address of the banned player, if you're using a VPN, it's possible that sometimes you're getting the banned IP.

hello i hope you have great day so far 

yes i using a VPN most of the times but i have screen shot from the IP of the banned player and my IP when i using the VPN in the same time i will send it for you on your discord