Qiang

Los Santos city needs a new customized map

hello

Los Santos city needs a new customized map 

if you press ESC on your keyboard you will see the default map and is the same one as the one GTA offline have and is very bad 

this.jpg.968c51d94e124518abc32d0aa5a1b6d8.jpg

but the problem with this map is :
1.streets don't have any number 
2.if you need to give your friend your location if you were not near any of the markers on the map (ATMs, Gas station, real stats markets stores )is impossible to do it 
3.you are not able to see the desert forest mountain Territory
4. a lot of RP scenario get ruin by t streets doesn't have numbers
example: you need to give police a location about a robbery you need actually go to the location and then call the police so they get the location you cant give them direction if you are not near the markers on GPS is can be use by criminals faction too you are injured and you need to give you alias your location if streets have number is make it more easier 

5. you cant give direction to taxi drivers You Based on the markings on the GPS show your Destination

i know gta have mods for maps and you can install it on your game but is make you download all the data and is just for you, not other players and some of the map mods are different or not have the street numbers 
and far as i know is not have any coding just a file ,like other client resources files server download it for you and  all the players have the same map whit same street numbers 
like this 

4516551.thumb.PNG.d272fbd9b39b52f7e02b4960bf94f06a.PNG5551511.thumb.jpeg.2a96fc658f7cb5ffc16a77b3d44e63bd.jpeg

Edited by Qiang
  • Upvote 1

I don't know why or how but my friend on GTA V Eclipse is able to see a map with a clear marks of forests, hills, deserts, taiga, street numbers and etc. He is not using any MODS. Soooo..... something similar already exists but nobody knows how to use it? I am just saying that somehow his map is like that and I want it too...

+1

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1