SykoZayn

Visual / Graphic mods for RAGE MP

Hello everyone! I will be sharing different visual mods with you that you can use to make your game look better.

1 : POG Overhaul

Grand_Theft_Auto_V_Screenshot_2019.11.01

Grand_Theft_Auto_V_Screenshot_2019.10.30

Link http://www.mediafire.com/file/kowemlazr1mhu2y/Overhaul.rar/file

(Credits nateX)

2 : Redux 

screenshot_98dqkup.png

http://www.mediafire.com/file/ywdz9u317e1lvmw/Redux_latest_version.zip/file

(Credits to Rease)

3 : NVR

http://www.mediafire.com/file/5teyvl7itdz7bbj/Natural_Vision_Remastered_latest_version.zip/file

Installation : Just replace the files in your main folder. The graphic mods only work for steam version of GTA 5.

• Like 3

I hjave a question, wouldnt redux be bad for ragemp considering it also makes changes to ingame mechanics? And would I be able to run all three at the same time or would it not be cross compatible?

to answer your question.
ddc182645e2d6a01d681a8847fd2786d.png
So if it gives you an adventage, you shouldn't use it.

I really like how Redux looks and would prefer to use it, Looks like most of it is mainly for story mode; however, not sure how it would be an issue ECRP, would effect your physics a bit but not everyone else's as they would not see the same as you do. Ragdoll effects wont be an advantage in anyway that I know of. Just wondering how aiming or aim and roll would be effected. As for ai there are no NPC's on the server so shouldn't be and issues there. Based on what I am seeing using it on ECRP may only be a graphical advantage which is not a big deal because people with a better graphics card already have a graphical advantage over people with a worse card.

If a Admin would give approval to use it in this thread I would go ahead and install myself. Waiting for a staff member to speak on it first though.

I really like how Redux looks and would prefer to use it, Looks like most of it is mainly for story mode; however, not sure how it would be an issue ECRP, would effect your physics a bit but not everyone else's as they would not see the same as you do. Ragdoll effects wont be an advantage in anyway that I know of. Just wondering how aiming or aim and roll would be effected. As for ai there are no NPC's on the server so shouldn't be and issues there. Based on what I am seeing using it on ECRP may only be a graphical advantage which is not a big deal because people with a better graphics card already have a graphical advantage over people with a worse card.

If a Admin would give approval to use it in this thread I would go ahead and install myself. Waiting for a staff member to speak on it first though.

another issue is that to use the redux mod, you need to edit your ingame files which can only be done with the use of an asi loader and openiv.asi and as far as i know, ragemp automatically disables the asi loasers

On 9/7/2020 at 5:33 PM, Don Darko said:

Yes, I am aware that the last reply is a year old, but was looking through the posts and saw this one, when it comes to all graphical mods, there are " edits " of these mods which remove SP shit and make them completely usable on RAGE MP, from installation process to their changes of game files/installing new ones. Yes Redux is fully usable on RAGE MP and personally I have used it for quite some time untill I moved on to NVE. You just need to get yourself a RAGE MP Compatible download of Redux and it will work like a charm. 

On 9/11/2021 at 11:11 AM, Donovan said:

Yes, I am aware that the last reply is a year old, but was looking through the posts and saw this one, when it comes to all graphical mods, there are " edits " of these mods which remove SP shit and make them completely usable on RAGE MP, from installation process to their changes of game files/installing new ones. Yes Redux is fully usable on RAGE MP and personally I have used it for quite some time untill I moved on to NVE. You just need to get yourself a RAGE MP Compatible download of Redux and it will work like a charm. 

could you help me find one of these edits for rage mp? i cant find one for redux

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.