Swattpup1989

The Ronin Empire

Bushidoedit.png.e71a4ace8c3388ebe8ab6d0af8787a3d.png
737013214_GangName.png.8f97ea6a62a00c6280d93ab3752df4c5.png

Legacy.png.e38552ea3dc2bf6934db3d948a6ec5fd.png

The Ronin faction within the Samurai have always been looked down upon since Ancient Japan however lots of us have banded together from all sorts of walks of life within the city and come together to create, "The Ronin Empire". Some of us may have bad blood with others or have brought dishonor within our organizations and been cast out as outcasts. Within The Ronin Empire everyone begins as they arrive, a Ronin. Someone who has no master or lord due to whatever reason, however, The Ronin Empire believes in giving you a breath of life and second chance. Here you may bring honor back to your name and once again give meaning to your life.

Within our organization everyone has a voice but only those who have proven themselves and earned the proper title are heard.

Values.png.89a91355c9d8d35cb839f8d3baebe7aa.png

Our values are not for the weak nor for those who lack discipline. We breath and follow the old ways, The Bushido Code. 8 virtues that made a Samurai what they are, a warrior.

Code 1 - Rectitude or Justice - As samurai have said in past times this is our most sacred code. It is our own willpower to decide upon a path in accordance to reason and not waver from that path. Meaning you did when it is right to die, you strike when it is right to strike, you punish when punishment is required. If you can not follow this code then you are of no use to us. Teaching you the ways can only do so much but sheer willpower is found within yourself.

Code 2 - Courage - You must have the courage to do what is sound and just. However courage can not be done properly or be given true meaning without Rectitude and Righteousness.

Code 3 - Benevolence or Mercy - A value only true men have. Power and force can give you everything in the world but if you can not show mercy to your enemy or to those who wrong you then who will you lead? Your life will be focused on hate and turmoil and as such, you will never know the true meaning of life. Learn to forgive and forget.

Code 4 - Politeness - Violence can solve everything but what is violence without retaliation. All matters of life can be handled with politeness and diplomacy, not all things require sheer force. Being able to feel what others feel and to understand their position will go along way in the survival of your life and those around you.

Code 5 - Honesty and Sincerity - Simple way to put this is do not lie to your fellow man or woman. Be honest and true to yourself. If you do something, own it and accept the consequences of your actions. With this, money is considered a luxury and the greatest evil of manhood. Due to this, we expect our family to not flaunt how rich they are or how much they have.....help your fellow man or woman get to where you are.

Code 6 - Honor - Without this what is life? What is our purpose? We are all here within this family for a reason so correct it. Bring back honor to your name and to your purpose. You were born into this world with a name and raised to value your duties and privilege's of your life, somewhere you messed up and ended up here. Figure out what that is and fix it. Bring honor back to your life and find a way to begin valuing your duties and privileges once again.

Code 7 - Loyalty - You are in the Ronin Empire for a reason. You came from a walk of life where you did not show loyalty to your cause or life. Here in this family, its your time to show loyalty. Loyalty to the cause....loyalty to your emperor....loyalty to your shogun.....loyalty to your peers. We do not stand for unloyalty. If you swear yourself to empire then you must show you are with the empire.

Code 8 - Character and Self Control - Throughout all of our codes it all equals to a moral standard that is beyond comprehending. You are taught to know the difference between right and wrong, bad and good are the given things, not arguments subject to discussion or justification....and within the empire, members should know the difference. There is a time and place for everything, know when that time and place is. Within this code, it is also a members obligation to teach and lead all people below him by the way they, themselves act....be a model of behavior for those around you and below you.

Compassion is GREATER than Confrontation
Benevolence is GREATER than Belligerence

OUR OBJECTIVES

Our organization may be small but everyone within has come from the path of stealing and killing to get to where they are. We are a criminal organization at the end of the day, however, we used our skills in crime to give back to those in need. We are not here for war nor are we here to take over the city. We are here to use our skills within the crime world to give back to those who have been wronged or been given shitty hands by those in power, whether you are a struggling business or an entrepreneur looking to make your big break. The Ronin Empire will do what it does best to help anyone in need.

1 -> Establish a line of communications with other gangs within the city and hopefully come to terms with other members of our culture

2 -> Establish a safe haven for those in need where they can get shelter, food, clothing, water

3 -> Establish a HQ for our organization to operate out of so we may conduct illegal business without scrutiny

4 -> Establish a drug and gun pipeline so we may fund our true goal which is giving back to the community

5 -> Provide protection to those using the mines or local fishery so they can once again feel safe within the city

empirerules.png.da1691b3263d14d26281ca45d3980ab9.png

IC RULES

1 -> We do not rob or harm those who work legal jobs unless absolutely necessary (LSEMS, miners, fishers, mechanics, etc)
2 -> We not start confrontation unless absolutely necessary - Diplomacy is always a better answer
3 -> We follow our heritage and family and offer them support when we can
4 -> Do not abandon your family, no matter what
5 -> Never turn away from helping a fellow man or woman
6 -> Do not attract unwanted attention to The Ronin Empire
7 -> Remain loyal to the cause and to those who support our cause

OOC RULES

1 -> Follow and obey all ECRP Rules to the best of your abilities
2 -> Remain IC at all times and refrain from using OOC at all cost unless necessary
3 -> All reports against you or that your filing must go through Shogun+ for approval (we do not want forum wars)
4 -> Have fun and do not bring a win mentality, we will all have good days and bad days, get used to it
5 -> Anyone interested in joining must have a minimum of 10,000 xp

Hierarchy.png.02958aa6c42a46c5d6b78cf8bb453fb1.png

Emperor - The leader of the Ronin Empire. Oversees everything that is done and makes the final decision within the organization. He also makes the decision on who will be receiving help and who will not. The only task of the Emperor is to make sure those within his organization are taken care of first and foremost. He is also the one who carries out any punishments required within.

Shogun - Most trusted members to the Emperor. In his absence they are charged with overseeing the organization. They have proven themselves on and off the battlefield. They have earned themselves great honor within the organization and should punishments need to be carried out and the emperor is not around, it is their sworn duty to do so.

Daimyos - These are the 3rd in charge. All complaints and concerns go through members at this rank. They are the eyes and ears of the Shogun. They do what the shogun says, no matter their own personal beliefs. They are expected to make sure the Samurai are teaching the Ronins the proper virtues and that they are following them. These are people who have proven they are committed to the cause.

Samurai - Trusted members within the Ronin Empire who have proved that they can listen to a higher power. These are also people who have not dishonored or broke any virtues while being a Ronin. They are members who train our new Ronin in the ways of our organization and teach them how to be apart of the family.

Ronin - Entry level member who has shown interest within the organization. These people are learning our ways and learning our objective. They have little to no say in matters, however their voices will always be heard. They will do as they are told by any member higher than them and bring honor to themselves or they will see themselves out.

((ALL INFORMATION LISTED IN THIS THREAD IS STRICTLY OOC AND SHOULD NOT BE USED ICLY -- THIS THREAD IS ALSO A WORK IN PROGRESS AND AS SUCH WILL BE CHANGED CONSTANTLY -- ANY AND ALL FEEDBACK IS GREATLY APPRECIATED, WE ARE JUST TRYING TO BRING SOMETHING FRESH AND NEW FROM THE CRIMINAL WORLD))

Edited by Swattpup1989
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 2

8 hours ago, Dax said:

Good start, best of luck I suggest making your thread a bit more standing.

Yeah Im trying to find someone to do images....im not the best at creating full blown images and such. We are also trying to figure out some things ICly before we start posting uniforms, masks, colors, etc

1527904671_Bushidowithname.png.f31e0c23a917dad9192a8f4467996dc2.png

Before moving to Los Santos, I live in New York where I was apart of a group called The Devils Cartel. Me and my brother joined The Devils Cartel after our parents died and had to start living on our own at the age of 18. With no money and barely any education, work was impossible to find. So we took what we needed. The Devils Cartel heard about us and approached us offering us everything we needed to survive. The Devils Cartel was a vicious group who was known for drug and gun smuggling, along with kidnapping and torturing people. I personally was in charge of meeting people and making connections. Along with fulfilling contracts to kidnap people and get information. After a deal going bad and my brother becoming hunted by our "family". I left in hopes of finding them before him which led me to Los Santos to find him. Sadly I was too late and they killed him before I could warn him.

As time went on in Los Santos and the failed attempt at bringing the Latin Kings to Los Santos and being hunted by people who I thought were friends of mine and my brothers, I found myself lost within the criminal world and took the chance to start anew. I went the legal life. I worked at Weazel and a mechanic shop, neither bringing me what I wanted in life. I finally found myself at LSEMS and loving it but something was still missing. As time went on at LSEMS I made tons of money and opened a club, Cascade Nightclub which later became Eclipse Lounge....i met a girl and planned to get married until I found out things were happening behind my back I did not know and I moved away from Los Santos to regroup. Upon returning I found my entire world flipped upside down, everything I worked for and built was gone.....given away to another. Those same friends who had my back were now just like the girl.....only there until they no longer needed something. Upon returning though I met alot of familiar faces and old friends.....ones who even after all this time were still friends for now.

One friend in particular did not show themselves immediately but later did in an unexpected way. During a medical call at LSEMS I met some people who seemed really cool and chill, Kat Castle and Enemoto. But that world slowly came crashing down when I was called to report to Central MD and greeted by cops claiming I may have ties to criminal organizations based on me trying to protect people who I barely knew. I was informed they were members of Dojin Kai. How was I supposed to know. But one thing was for certain, PD had it out for them like they did for my brother and his group and how they are with everyone who isnt legal. But something was different about this, it seemed personal and I wasnt going to get into it, but, I did want to apologize for not helping Kat in her situation. So I reached out to an old friend who knew everyone, Ghost. Ghost was shocked to hear from me and I explained the situation, he told me he could setup a meet with the Leader of Dojin Kai so I could personally apologize for not being more help........what happened next was unexpected.....

We met at the Los Santos Bank and I was told to follow to a location so I did......we arrived at a location I knew back when scouting properties for the nightclub, The Koi. However the Koi was now one of the Dojin Kai Dojos. Upon walking in, there was no one but slowly people began to pour in.......familiar face after familiar face. All people I knew before I left. They all welcomed me with open arms about being back. I was still confused though, where was the leader. Ghost removed his mask and looked at me and said, I am the leader of Dojin Kai. I was shocked when I left this man was just a normal criminal who got in trouble.....to see what he had created blew my mind......he explained alot to me.....about the start of Dojin Kai, the values, the war.....everything. He had sank his teeth in but after my brother dying I swore I wouldnt pick up a gun to harm people......I was at a crossroads with no clue where to go.

Days passed by and the offer to join Dojin Kai was on my mind all the time. I didnt know what to do and I had no one to talk to......

Business carried on as usual until I volunteered to work at a club and was given an order to shoot someone because they kidnapped the club owner.....I hesitated but did what I was told by my employer. I pulled my gun from its holster and shot the driver 4 times before his body flopped out of the car......at first it was fine but hours later everything came crashing down......the girl I was trying to talk to had disappeared basically.....LSEMS was back to being drama filled and I was being targeted again.....and now I shot and hurt someone......that night was horrible, I texted everyone I knew and asked for help, I was losing my sanity......
However, out of everyone I texted.....the one person who arrived to my aid and helped me was Kat Castle......the Dojin Kai member that PD swore was a bad person......she helped me in my time of need and showed me how to overcome the situation......however through this I learned.....I needed to accept my fate and my destiny......

2 days later an issue at LSEMS arose and the same old drama was confirmed.....I was being targeted by the same employee as before, Ania.....she made the decision for me and showed me the path so I thank her for that......that day I called Kat and requested a meet......she agreed.

Ghost offered me position within Dojin Kai and Kat knew.......my hopes were I would have to prove myself and as such I do, I am happy for that. Kat asked me and my new friend Melon questions they ask every recruit......upon our answers she gave our approval but now we needed to do a final screening with my old friend Mike Laurie, Wakagashira. So we met with him and met with another member Aki Yamamoto, also a Wakagashira-Hosa but Kyodai. It was Mikes birthday and he didnt feel like being an asshole so Aki did our final screening with Mike overwatching......they did not lie.....Aki played no games and went straight to the point, but, she cleared us.....Mike cleared us.....Kat cleared us......Me and Melon were now apart of Dojin Kai as trials or as they call us Minarai. It was our time to prove ourselves to them and the rest of Dojin Kai.

However, over the next few days. I realized alot about myself and my own worries. Dojin Kai wasnt just a gang or an organization....it was a family. A family I swore my life and allegiance too. Seeing as I have no formal last name due to not remembering it after all the years of shit I did for the Devils Cartel.....I texted Ghost and told him that I will not disappoint him for the opportunity and hope one day I can earn an honorable name and bring honor to the Dojin Kai family. He understood where I came from. During these days I spoke to Samuel Castle and explained the same to him along with my worries for the Sakazuki Ritual and how I feared, the ritual would make me into what my brother became but Samuel was very intelligent on the Sakazuki Rituals......they are different for everyone and most people come out a better version of themselves.....what he said after that thought is what made me realize......this isnt just a thing you become apart of and then leave when your ready.....this is your life.....Dojin Kai is apart of you forever......Samuel told me that no matter what happened during my Sakazuki Ritual, that he and the rest of Dojin Kai will be there to help me through it, help me understand, and make sure I dont end up on my brothers path.......he also told me that based on how I think and how I am, that I am a great addition to Dojin Kai.

Moving to today, a war has broke out. Zetas are disbanding and we are being hunted by The Council.....I have been warned by some many people I know to stay away from it....hideout.....avoid getting involved.......
That is not me. I live by the Bushido Code. I live by Dojin Kai. I live by my brothers and sisters. I knew what I signed on for and I know the consequences. I became a Dojin Kai and I will die a Dojin Kai. Those who are not Dojin Kai may blacklist me, hate me, tarnish me......but I will bring honor to Dojin Kai until my last breath and I will earn an honorable name within the Dojin Kai. Anyone who doesnt support me then you are not worthy of being apart of my journey or knowing my legacy. My legacy may not be known to the world but it will be known to those who matter.....The Dojin Kai.

I bleed and sweat for the Dojin Kai.....I will do so until my last breath.....this I swear to my Dojin Kai Family.
I know who I fight for, but, do you?

Future.png.56090f5d455b12feabf02c42634d92d1.png

Things within Dojin were going well for the first few days but slowly things went downhill. Members within Dojin and Murda were dropping like flies and there was no solution in sight. Kat, my mentor, had disappeared along with many of the other high command for Dojin and Murda just vanishing. The lower ranked members were now fighting a war, they wanted nothing to do with. Lots of members were talking about leaving and with that 15 people left within 36 hours. Another 10 were discussing it including higher ranked people. During a meeting with another member of a higher rank, it was said to me and another that Dojin and Murda would not exist within 2 weeks. After thinking for quite some time on what to do, I reached out to some friends and my girl. I explained to them everything and what my plan was.....without hesitation they were on board with my idea and so The Ronin Empire was born. We knew what needed to be done and we all shared the same view. Violence is not the answer. So we began our search for colors, outfits, masks......everything. However the one mask that rang true to our name and our values was possibly taken by a group who shared our heritage and culture, The Triads.

The hunt was on to find higher members within Triads and arrange a meeting to see if something could be worked out. We did not want war or violence. We merely wanted to use our skills to benefit the community and help them. We hope they will understand our message and understand we are not here to become the Top Dogs in the city. We do not care about wealth or the luxuries of life, we only care about our fellow man and woman.

For now, one thing was for sure. We had alot of people interested but fear quickly set in for me and the second in charge. Some of these people made enemies due to their necessity to talk shit and never shut up. Would they be able to understand that they need to keep their mouths shut now or The Ronin Empire will share the same fate as our previous homes. Only time will tell.

1997557293_MovingForward.png.b92aa424363884bd2ea985c10f12777b.png

Thinks were slowly progressing in the right direction. We had been keeping our heads low and doing what needed to be done to make ends meet. We had spoken to a Triad friend of mine from the past regarding certain things and he accepted our ideology and understood what our purpose was. He welcomed it but said it was not up to him what would happen in the long run. I checked multiple times throughout the day looking for signs of the Triads and their High Command with no luck. I continued to check the following days but still no luck. Come to find out, I was missing them by mere hours so in an attempt to keep things moving forward, I decided to go to sleep early and pray I find them in the morning.

However the past couple days have not been unproductive. With news coming to us that Dojin and Murda were disbanding, me and the Shogun discussed any candidates we would be interested in trying to bring in. Kat Castle, Lola Sakamoto, Samuel Castle, Camilo Guzman, and a few others were on the list. Word was sent out to Kat and Camilo, both seemed interested in what our plans were along with our values. However no word was heard back from the others. Other people were brought up but the fact of the matter remained, we were not a good fit for them and nor them for us. We needed to tread lightly and only bring in those who could follow the ways of The Ronin Empire and those who understood I would not let this become Dojin. Dojin had an objective and a view they were stuck on but sadly lost their way. The Ronin Empire would not do the same and anyone caught trying to do so, would find themselves removed from The Ronin Empire.

While we waited for responses and made money, alot of decisions were made regarding our colors and masks. We wanted to make sure we were seen as being neutral but also know we werent your friendly neighborhood watch. So we decided to keep the colors simple. White cars with red pearlescent, red rims, and red neon. The white being the primary color to show representation of surrender or neutrality. The red to represent the color of the Samurai armor. The masks on the other hand became a debate due to the masks we wanted are used by the Triads and we did not wish to disrespect them so we have chosen to drop our original objective of speaking with them regarding using a certain mask. As such we picked up a different one, one that in some ways represents the mask of the Shogun. With me, Shogun Pierce, and Daimyo Elric in agreement, everyone was fitted to their mask. Now all we needed to do was begin recruiting and start getting the money together for our legal business fronts.

The Mask of the Emperor

The Mask of The Shogun

The Mask of The Daimyo

The Mask of The Samurai and Ronin

The Original 4 out of 5 members representing the colors and masks.....the beginning of The Ronin Empire
Takashi Tak - Samurai , Milan Pierce - Shogun , Ezekial Diablo - Emperor , Draco Elric - Daimyo
Member not shown - Lulu Feather - Samurai

Edited by Swattpup1989
  • Like 1

Plans.png.bca41877e6fe39d48bfb8e756eabfeb5.png

Things within Ronin were slowly progressing as expected. However our original plans of recruiting people from Dojin came to a screeching halt. We were informed certain members within Dojin would give us a bad rep and possibly make us a target. Along with a recent confrontation with some ex Dojin and ex Murda made it very clear.....they had not disband. Their tactic of telling the world they disbanded was a mere decoy to buy them time. Shogun Pierce was informed our group should start stockpiling for the next 2 weeks, he was informed this by James Sakamoto. The Ronin Empire was now being targeted due to rumors. However sometimes issues end up presenting positives you never realized. Over the past few days we made some new friends, Fez and Christmas or as we have called them, The Shelby Boys. For the past few days we have hung out with them and discussed the future of Ronin and what our plans were. They seemed rather interested in our objectives and our codes, so much so, they wanted to setup a meeting. Christmas mentioned the possibility of the two groups coming together but who knows. They seem like they have the same interests as us but all will be revealed during our meeting.

One thing was clear when it came to these boys......The Ronin Empire and Shelby's got along and so far have been helping each other out when needed. The real question is do we become allies or do we join forces and become one group. Hopefully the meeting happens and we get the answers we all need. One thing is for sure, me and Shogun Pierce agree that The Ronin Empire and Shelby's need to band together.

Ezekial and Christmas sharing an interest in music and fishing

27054887_DiabloandChristmas.thumb.png.30428ea3aab7009978a4eabf38644b53.png

• Like 1