Felcon

add a crim baiting rule

9. Non-Roleplay (NRP)

• Examples of actions that are considered as non-roleplay:

• Baiting Government Services - Provoking a reaction from faction services without a realistic reason / or calling faction services to e.g. rob them.

It should be changed to 

• Baiting any faction Government Services - Provoking a reaction from a faction services without a realistic reason / or calling faction services to e.g. rob them.

I have noticed whenever there is a conflict going on in LEO/Citizens who are not part of it start dressing up/coloring their vehicles in gang affiliated colors. I feel like people doing it are trying to provoke an action for unknown reasons and it breaks RP for all people involved. Nowhere in the rule book it specifically say that "crim baiting" is not allowed, hopefully with a clarification or change of rules this will happen less often just like people cop baiting. 

• Like 3

Really poor RP to see detectives in gang clothes driving drags.

What’s worse is when they get caught doing it and we try to extract information/torture, they’re bound by OOC rules that disallow us to do any RP for information even if it meant their lives. That in itself is another issue for another day. 

I won’t name names but there’s a lot of PD who do this to bait a reaction, it’s truly breaking immersion and realism for crim RP as we can’t do anything about it. It’s not cute/funny to be unrealistically baiting criminals just to post it in #fashion

+1 A rule regarding Criminal Baiting should be implemented in my opinion.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I entirely disagree with a "baiting" rule. Instead the "Cop Baiting" aspect should be removed. Enforcing that baiting/provoking a reaction is an IC issue with solely an IC consequence. 

I don't think we need literally any further restricting rules, or petty reasons to report over.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 8

7 hours ago, CallumMontie said:

I entirely disagree with a "baiting" rule. Instead the "Cop Baiting" aspect should be removed. Enforcing that baiting/provoking a reaction is an IC issue with solely an IC consequence. 

I don't think we need literally any further restricting rules, or petty reasons to report over.

I 100% agree with this. If you do an action IC like driving past a Police Car to get a pursuit, you get IC consequences. There could be IC reason for this to distract the police for example while a bigger crime is being committed somewhere else. 

SUGGESTION DENIED

Thank you for your patience while this suggestion was being reviewed/researched.

After reviewing/researching this suggestion, we have decided to deny it for the following reason(s): 

• If people are purposefully dressing up as your gang to try and provoke a reaction from you to engage a conflict with no other RP reason then this could be considered NonRP.

This decision is final. Unless instructed to, do not post another suggestion pertaining to this topic. You will still be able to submit other suggestions on the forums.

Regards,

Chunder