ITZ_THE_F0NZ

The ability to place items directly from your hands, like a crate or a bag into a trunk.

Hi there, Would like to suggest the ability to place items straight from your hands into trunks to be added, Like a crate or a bag? Seems really silly how you have to empty your whole inventory out just to put the item in your pocket just to then be able to put it in a trunk etc, Like why can’t you just place it straight into the trunk? It’s already in your hands? I just find it a bit unrealistic how something like this is not added but fitting a whole crate in your pocket is? Again makes no sense. I do feel as though this would save a lot of time, at the moment before I log off in the evening, I have to put the crate on the floor of my RV, empty my whole inventory into one of my safes, then I have to empty out my crate also which il leave for a later topic, then place the crate into my pocket, which overall I find highly unrealistic, then you have to place it into your safe from there, the amount of time that could be saved just allowing us to place it directly from hand to safe or hand to trunk etc etc would be crazy and I highly think adding such a feature would benefit many players across the board. 

many thanks 

Edited by ITZ_THE_F0NZ
Added extra points
  • Upvote 4

Adding some kind of /placeobject or /storeobject command into whatever inventory the player currently has open would also cut down on admin reports, as I'm sure there's still scenarios where players accidently place too many of these persistent items and become stuck because they have the max amount of items dropped, but they are still carrying a bag. And thus cannot pick anything up and is stuck until an admin or another player OOC'ly helps them.

Also a big plus to realism as OP said, if the target storage has the vol capacity, you should be able to directly place it into the storage.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.