exdi

New rule (5.4)

Hi, just wanted to know why it was necessary to make this rule (5.4). I understand the no crime areas at airport drop off and parking lot because of the new players, but I do not understand LS police department, LS medical center and LS bank and especially tequil la la. I have had great role play experiences in tequil la la and I dont know why this would be a no crime zone.

If you agree prior to the meeting that you are bringing weapons to the club as a neutral ground to sell them with a prearranged buyer I can't see why it would be against the rules. I suggest taking screen shots of the meeting being prearranged however just to stop confusion and protect yourself. 

The other side is that if the arms deal went sour the side who felt cheated has no way of getting back. Obviously they could only do this for 15k and the seller would have a bad reputation but is that trade off enough to prevent this? 

10 hours ago, nateX said:

Well would you enjoy going to the PD station and getting robbed? Well that have happened to me, and I didn't really enjoy it that much, because it seemed stupid and it made me feel like the police station didn't have a single camera.

Which is the reason for the new zones, to try and prevent this from happening.