Ultra3D

Add a way to break into safes

This is going to be a small post, but with the (In my opinion) decline of criminal RP I have been trying to finds ways to have some fun, I recently started to try to raid RV's, After nearly 100 lockpicks I finally found one with locked safes on the inside but after trying to use bolt cutters, nothing would work.

I suggest adding some kind of item/mini game for picking/breaking into safes so not everything needs to be a house raid.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, kaleuse said:

-1 irl you would need a lot of practice to break in to a safe, so using an item to break in to a safe would be very unrealistic

I understand that any average joe off the street shouldn’t be able to pick lock a safe. But the same can be said with lockpicking a vehicle. I think If there was some sort of XP & leveling system involved in lock picking I think that this would be a feasible option. 

ie. the higher the level, the less effort (less time, materials, etc.) it takes to break into a vehicle, safe, etc.

therefore, I +1 this idea

44 minutes ago, Killah said:

-1 Totally bad suggestion. It will show a bad quality of roleplay by players abusing the system of it. Not agree at all. 

6 hours ago, Berlin said:

1 hour ago, kaleuse said:

-1 irl you would need a lot of practice to break in to a safe, so using an item to break in to a safe would be very unrealistic

Anyone can get tannerite/termite and termite can melt anything. Thats why I said a "Item or ability"

9 hours ago, Tucccci said:

-1 stay out of my RV. seriously though,a safe is one of the only places in the game you can rest easy knowing your stuff is safe.

but they can still be broken into, the fact that if I spend the time to make my way to someones elses safe and I have 0 way of getting into it then whats the point

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.