Bannable

Whyos

The Kidnapping

It was around 2 in the afternoon. Being ranked thug, I was already able to run on my own. I met with one of the new prospects that had joined about two weeks. I decided to take  upon myself the same role that Rio had done for me. Showing the new prospect the ropes and getting our work grind together. On our casual stroll in the city of Los Santos, we received a radio transmission that Tokyo's Mule was stolen and it had a full load of ores stored inside. We need to teach the people of Los Santos NOT to fuck with us. So we decided to teach this man a lesson. We needed to educate him on how bad it goes if you mess with anyone from my family. 

We radioed in that we would intercept him at the mine drop off. We didn't really know what we were looking for since it was just  white mule and there are many of those. Tokyo immediately remembered the first 3 digits of his plate. So me and Stefan were on the lookout trying to be casual but at the same time get the information we needed. Tokyo was on his way as he had to transport himself to a vehicle since he only had his mule at the time. About 3 mules we had encountered until we finally found Tokyo's stolen mule.

We found the idiot.

ugoMkjk.png

We held him at gun point and radioed in to Tokyo that we had captured him. As soon as Tokyo knew this he had a better plan then just violating this man at the mine drop off. We reaaaally wanted this to sink in and set an example for he rest of the inhabitants of Los Santos.

PHKWRrI.png

Tokyo decided to come in his other mule and we threw him in the trailer. We drove to the pier and ordered the man to get out.

jZ9EQcF.png

We made him walk to the edge of the pier. We made him swim like a mermaid.

PvhVYI8.png

I'm sure that he wont be fucking with the pink family again.

883028540_JuanPabloSignaturesmallerphoto.png.2326068c7099db2c37324562bf26b830.png

Edited by WOLVERINE0312
  • Like 1

whyos.png.5a0feb3b75eb83ceef27209cb712bf6f.png

Hey, names Tyrone Jocklyn. 

Born and raised in the UK, I was always getting into trouble and never had it easy. Both parents were broke and spent every buck they had on drugs until they ended up dead before I was 17. I was constantly getting caught up in jail for every dumb choice I made, after around 3 years of living in my homies house I realised that the criminal life was not to be in the country. So at the age of 20 I decided to fly to Los Santos in search of a new life. After living a simple and legal life working dead end jobs from 9-5, I was depressed and tired of this life. That night, I went to the mines like I did every friday to earn a fast buck. I saw a few guys wearing pink arguing with another man over a crate that was stolen from them. The arguing continued and eventually the thief attempted to run away and was shortly gunned down by the guys in pink, they just walked up to the mans lifeless corpse and brushed his hands off the stolen crate and walked away from the body like nothing had happened. This was the life I was in search of, they all had expensive flashy cars, jewellery and guns. They quickly left the scene shortly before cops had arrived. The next day I decided to go back in search of the same guys who I saw the night before. After waiting around for a few hours I was just about to leave with my head staring at the ground with no hope left. Suddenly in the corner of my eye I saw I pink car approach the mines, I approached the man and it was the same guy who's crate had been stolen the night before... I asked the man if he was looking for some more dedicated members and with a small bit of hope he said YES! 

The following morning I woke up with my head held high and a new sense of purpose with an unread text message on my phone from the pink guy I had met that night before. It gave a time and place. Later on that day I awaited at the place I was told to meet them just ahead of time, shortly after 2 pink cars arrived. We talked for about an hour and after telling them my story and why I want this so badly they gave me a shot... a chance to become one of them. They called themselves Whyos.

That's my story.

AVqKgOJKcqVCAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC.png

image0.png

unknown.png

image.png.e8b6e6be7eb15dafd99ee824c90221aa.png

unknown.png

• Like 3

Promotion Day!

Our day started by having our leader Touchy radioing all of us in to rendezvous at the bank. We had an important day ahead of us.

bzL7LUP.png

After such a successful day we had to have a meeting to debrief on what had just happened. 

RVkizBg.png

Once that was done everyone paused. It got silent. I was anticipating who was going to speak next. Then Mist tells me to get up, and i froze for a moment because I did not understand what what going on but of course i listened and got up.

LsyIphv.png

Then Touchy made the announcement that I was being promoted to Mafioso. this was the highest rank before the leaders. I could not believe it! this was a moment of my lifetime that was overwhelming. I was so happy and filled with joy that I had made a name of myself to have a leader of a gang see my value. I finally felt important and felt that i belonged. 

ecDYjfm.png

I was received with applaud and praising when i changed into my new fit. 

ny7PNiX.png

Following up there were 2 more promotions for excellent members. Tyrone and TJ would now be promote from Prospect to Thug due to their great work and showed loyalty.

dyt3m08.png

I think he got a little too excited. HAHA

Wgh745A.png

Once all promoting were done all the higher ups had a meeting (me included) about sensitive information that was very important at the moment. We made plans on how we were moving forward with everything that we have learned.

K0cW8VY.png

The meeting ended with all of us taking pictures together. Rejoicing. As a family, my family.

hA8bKT1.png

nF91Ceh.png

883028540_JuanPabloSignaturesmallerphoto.png.2326068c7099db2c37324562bf26b830.png

Edited by WOLVERINE0312
  • Like 1

FIGHT NIGHT!!!

Going about our regular day. Everyone overhears on the radio Kyle trashtalking Rio and telling him that he would win in a fight. Everyone know NOT to bet with Rio because no matter if he were to win or lose he will always bet even if it is against his favor. That "I'm no bitch mentality".

Rio immediately offered loser pays $5000 to the winner. Then it struck me, why not make this a whole ass event??

I radioed in how about we take bets and have a fight night. Many were immediately interested. I told everyone to meet up at a secluded area and to bring their money. Once I collected the money the odds were 50/50, the winner of the fight wins $5000 and the winning betters would each win $5000. 

We set up both fighter at each corner and tell them to ready up. I immediately pull out my phone to record I can't miss this footage, this is too good.

CQtXDIs.png

DINGDINGDING!!!!! Match starts and Rio comes running over to Kyle's side. He comes in with the right punch hits Kyle straight in the face. Kyle then launches a punch but misses.

rHMWinW.png

Everyone betting for Rio is ecstatic! All of them cheering him on. Me and Tyrone are yelling at Kyle trying to coach him from afar. Then Kyle gets a good right hook on Rio!!

MVKqFJP.png

Everyone is now silenced as they seem to be paired well at their skill level. They get into a grappling stances and using pure muscle to try and strong arm the other opponent.

lvPE0u8.png

Suddenly Rio breaks away and Strike another right hook at Kyle!!!!!

uFzBVV0.png

That right hook leaves Kyle dazed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He had no idea where he was, he could not even face Rio correctly.

XRl8vEY.png

SAVED BY THE BELL!!!!!!! Round 1 was over and kyle was pretty roughed up. Me and Bobby corner him to see what was going on and tried to give  him advice.

LhLQxc3.png

DINGDINGDING!!!!! Round 2 starts and the two go at it again. Evenly with the punches. It seems Kyle stepped his game up and was not looking so sloppy. This round they are pretty balanced and no one was advancing.

MEJELfV.png

After this round was dragging out, everyone agreed we should speed things up a bit. "Let's give them weapons!!!!" shouted the betters. So the fighter both agreed on fighiting with knives in Round 3.

DINGDINGDING!!!!!! Round 3 begins and this time both Rio and Kyle run for center floor. They are swinging their hearts out, trying not to get injured.

7rY2zjf.png

Finally Rio hands the final blow to Kyle injuring him. The fight was OVER!! Rio had won. Everyone rushed the center. The winning betters overly joyful.

QiafiTf.png

"What do you have to say for the camera?" I asked Rio pointing my phone to his face. He looked a bit different, a sort of BEAST MODE. "I was never worried I would lose, i called it." replied Rio. 

Svr0fPB.png

Then Rio continued on and picked up Kyle, he was OUT. We followed up to the hospital and he made a quick recovery.

LVesAc6.png

If anyone wants to challenge our boy, HIT OUR LINE!

Edited by WOLVERINE0312
  • Like 3

One and Only..

elegyclapperspic.thumb.png.eb3b9f686852af2ae27b4ee73a07b3fd.png

Mist (legal name: Timothy Jefferson) , Born in California and raised by my mom. We didn't have the most money but we always made the best of it. At the age of 9, I found my love for cars and racing. And as I grew up my mom kept getting new boyfriends, each one worst than the last. I hated all of them. I never wanted to be at home so I would find myself always doing something outside, getting in trouble here and there. At some point I couldn't stand it anymore so I moved in with my uncle in Los Santos. My uncle isn't any richer than my mom but I knew I wouldn't last another second in that house. Me and my uncle got along pretty well, and we both loved cars, go fishing here and there, we watched the same shows, etc. Since I turned 12, I've been saving up for a car. On my 18th birthday my uncle surprised me with a Futo, yeah it was stock but we could both work on it and fully mod it out. But in the following month, my uncle passed. Doctors weren't sure what the cause was. Of course, this had a big impact on me. For a while, I never felt like getting out of bed, thought there was no point. But I needed money, without money you can't survive. I didn't feel like getting a legal job, I would do anything for money. I would steal vehicles left and right, mug people, hit stores. Los Santos isn't a safe city.. that's why you always need a gun with you..

Meeting Touchy

What's a criminal without a gun? My plan was to just ask around, maybe get in touch with a dealer. Touchy Fo was the first person I asked, he told be that he has a license and he could get me a .50 for 8k, pretty expensive, but I thought of it as an investment. He became my dealer. I bought multiple pistols from him but one day, after a deal, he asked me if i wanted to run with his crew. Before this, I was always solo, of course I was down to run with a crew. I think he liked me because he let me become a member after the first day. He was the leader to a couple crews, some lasted, some didn't, but I loved how he did things. I stuck with him and John ( Co-leader ) through all of the crews, and then he started something named WHYOS. After all this time, he thought I qualified as a Co-leader and Head Recruiter. I forever thank Touchy for giving me that one chance. It's crazy to see what we have been through and how much we've grown.

Racing

After being apart of the gang for a while, I was able to purchase an Elegy Retro Custom. It was a huge upgrade from my Futo. I've been winning a lot more races and also having a lot more fun being apart of the races. I hope I can grow my car collection, I know my uncle would love to see that. How far I've gotten, the people I met, the races I won, I'll tell you all about it when we meet again..

futoss.thumb.jpg.7e7f809a6a287dff5e110a04c01e7ede.jpg

• Like 2

Introducing Myself

My Name is Stefan Olsen. Born and raised in the Northeast I come from an entirely different society. Back home I was a cop for a few years, but i got tired of seeing the criminals make all the money and get away with it so I set out for the West Coast and found Los Santos. It was a city full of opportunity and I wanted to take every one I could get. After a rough couple of months finding my bearings in the city I had found myself a few new friends that would help in some small time criminal activity. Soon enough we ran into a man in pink pants one night and decided to try to introduce ourselves, that man was Touchy Fo. He gave me his number and told him to call if i was ever looking for a solid crew, somewhere to call home.

Later on that evening my group again came upon men in pink this time it turned out to be Jackson Backwood, he was going after a citizen who had just hit his car, we let him know we had met Touchy and wanted to join them no matter the cost. To prove ourselves Jackson made me assist in robbing multiple stores and running from the cops to prove I was willing to risk it all for this group. Once I had proven myself I became a prospect, taking every chance at money I could no matter the job. Eventually all that running caught up to me though, during an store robbery the crew and I were caught. With an Armed Robbery charge I did my time, and kept my head down in prison ready to rejoin the crew once I had served my sentence. It was just a few days after my release Touchy told me I was being promoted to Thug.

A family I never knew I was going to find fell into my lap such a short time after coming to LS I am ready to see what the future holds. With the leadership of Touchy, Jackson, Mist, John, and Tokyo I feel our growth cant be stopped and I will not let our flame die while there is air in my lungs. I cannot wait to see how far we progress as a group and how I progress as an individual with the gang. That's all for now, Whyos are here to stay.

-Stefan signing off.

Grand Theft Auto V 2020.06.10 - 10.37.13.02.DVR_Moment1.jpg

Grand Theft Auto V Screenshot 2020.06.10 - 10.33.30.16.png

Grand Theft Auto V 2020.06.10 - 10.37.13.02.DVR_Moment.jpg

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Introducing Myself

The names Teejay Brockton, I came from the worst of the worst, my mother was always strung out on drugs, and my father was an alcoholic who did nothing but drink and work. My at life home was a mess and I knew I had to get out of there. I took the first flight and landed myself in Los Santos. I was broke, not a dollar in my pocket and a dream of becoming a big shot one day.

Not long after that I made a couple friends, by the name of Tre'varius and Tyrone. We did everything together, whether it be robbing a gas station or getting jobs together. One day I got a phone call from one of them and he said some dudes in pink rolled up on him and cut his hair off for it being pink. I thought to myself god damn these dudes are badass I had to get myself involved with these guys. I found one of them who goes by the name of John Alex outside the bank, and we hit it off from there. I told him what happened and why I'm in the city and they took me in to their family. I finally had some place to call my home.

I immediately started proving to them that I could provide and adapt to this new lifestyle that I had picked up. This family will rise to the top one day, and I will stay along side them as we rise, always watching my brothers backs, and doing everything in my power to protect them.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, JackaboyGames said:

Just a heads up, I would update your ranks as I can see people being promoted to thug yet thug isn't on the ranks list 🙂. Nice stories though, keep it up. 

Totally forgot thank you for the heads up 

I have completely remade it and i would like for anyone who wants to give me any feedback on it

• Like 1

image.thumb.png.2b381c9b3cc8c2f320fa1ec3dd07040e.png

Proving my Worth

For the first few days of finally becoming a Whyos prospect I knew I needed to obtain some materialistic items to prove my work ethic to the higher ups. I decided to start with the mines as I found this to be the best way to make money in my circumstance. It was a rough and very tiring job, especially for the hours I was putting in. But it all finally paid off when I finally decided to purchase my first expensive car. 

image.png.d90e01dcc6a598d949925fe735292782.png

This car cost me around half a million dollars but was worth every single cent. The car came with every customisation I could possibly dream of. The sound of the engine was deafening and sounded like the roar of a lion. The care would exceed 200 KPH and cops wouldn't dare to chase this beast of a car. Through the crew I gained a lot of attraction even from the higher ups. This is what I was seeking.

The following day I heard some commotion on the radio about 3 guys causing a problem with some of the other crew members and claiming that they would kill us for sport. After hearing this, I decided it was finally time to prove myself to the fullest to the crew. I raced across the streets all the way up to Paleto which is where this was all going down. We chased them to the drug lab up north of Paleto where they finally decided to take positions and try to strike us. 

I instantly hopped out of my car locking onto one individual.

image.png.cdf697c3fc0b91dd600a8a4a55afcd30.png

image.png.43368fb6e913845bd5aeb4ccad7b8028.png

The bullets screamed through the air as we both starting firing back and forth.

image.png.dfa4b593098fec56a736f36b5d7dc4f8.png

The shootout lasted less then 20 seconds before all our targets had been eliminated with 0 casualties from our gang, this was a flawless victory for us. We snatched the guns from there dead corpses and fled the scene before anybody could profile us, we drove straight into the sunset with victory flowing through the fresh air. This is the dream life I was looking for and will still continue to prove my worth to any extent possible. 

jAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC.png

• Like 4

The Setup

Touchy woke up to his phone ringing, It was a unknown number. When he answered he instantly knew who it was, It was the leader of the crew smrtos. He wanted to talk about having a alliance during the tough times that they were facing. A little back story on this crew "smrtos", their leader used to be in touchy's gang until problems occurred and he left with a few members. They made a new gang called smrtos and would constantly get in shootouts with the WHYOS until it slowly died out. After a long meeting Touchy decided that he couldn't trust him but played along in order to get them caught in a setup. Touchy then talked to smrtos opposition and arranged a meeting to discuss a ambush point. After deciding on the place and the time it was time to get in position. Quickly gearing up and heading to the observatory,where the ambush would take place, Touchy scoped it out for places to hide. After everyone was in position touchy gave the go ahead. The rest was history.

The night was beyond successful none of our guys died and we all went out for a well earned drink after. WHYOS were once again on top. We do not fold, we do not break, we are WHYOS.

Edited by Bannable
  • Like 2

Discipline 

The day started off like a normal day. Touchy called for the daily crew meeting to discuss what happened while he was asleep and their plan for the day. After a long and successful meeting something was brought to Touchy attention that he found quite intriguing. Recently three of the prospects left and made their own gang called the "sleepers". Touchy didn't pay much attention to them until it was brought to his attention that they started trash talking a lot of his guys and called themselves the WHYOS killers. This frustrated Touchy and he knew what he had to do right away so he got to planning. After setting up the place and the plan he called for another crew meeting and discussed what was gonna go down. "We do not fold, We do not break, We are WHYOS. We don't create problems we react to problems" he said. He lets his crew know what was gonna go down. As he was announcing this he was told that unfortunately two of his members just fell to the hands of the "sleepers" this only aggravated touchy even more. He setup the meeting with the sleepers with one intention to teach them a lesson on who we are. Once the WHYOS arrived at the ambush location they quickly set up and waited for the radio call that the sleepers had arrived. Once arrived touchy knew this plan had just become fool proof. The faith of the sleepers were in the mercy of Touchy's hands. The so called "WHYOS Killers" were now defenseless. Touchy let the meeting go on for a couple minutes to hear what pathetic excuse they had for hitting two of their guys. After hearing enough he called in for the attack. Within seconds all the "sleepers were on their knees being stripped of their clothing. They looked weak and pathetic begging for their lives to be spared. Touchy instantly realized these guys showed no threat to the future of WHYOS but he decided to continue anyways.

The operation was successful. Just a few pitiful attempts by "sleepers" to escape which didn't end in their favor. All except one died, we let him run away naked and lost to tell the rest of his crew that this was war and they are gonna regret what they did. The message was sent loud and clear. WHYOS isn't the crew to mess with. We respect everyone until disrespected. After the operation was over there wasn't a single report of anyone wearing their uniform but we weren't fooled, we knew there was more coming and we started preparing. 

RAG_ultipler_6_17_2020_12_04_34_AM.png

Edited by Bannable
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 3