AJ2toke

Lawyer and Judge Faction

When arrested you are read marranda rights, but you have no access to a lawyer and you are in the hands of the police officer who arrest you to charge you. Would be cool if we had some ingame lawyers. Not sure how all this would be worked together but i think its a cool idea. Since they say it in RP might as well be true.

You can have someone RP as a lawyer with you, but only during questioning. As someone who's been part of detective RP multiple times I know that if a detective would want to question you about a crime / any other info you can ask for a lawyer and have someone RP that way with you.

However, a DOJ faction has been suggested multiple times and I personally don't see it plausible or happening any time soon.

Just now, kenichis said:

You can have someone RP as a lawyer with you, but only during questioning. As someone who's been part of detective RP multiple times I know that if a detective would want to question you about a crime / any other info you can ask for a lawyer and have someone RP that way with you.

However, a DOJ faction has been suggested multiple times and I personally don't see it plausible or happening any time soon.

Fair enough. It was just an idea I had. 

Just now, kenichis said:

Thats intresting. So people could rp as a lawyer if they wanted to. 

Just now, AJ2toke said:

Thats intresting. So people could rp as a lawyer if they wanted to. 

I've roleplayed as both someone called in for questioning by detectives as the one being investigated and also the one filing a request for investigation. They do allow you to have someone with you during questioning as your lawyer.

• Like 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.