pk0mar

What's the point of this server?

Hey guys, I'm brand new to Eclipse. I like GTA V and I decided to join this server because it seems popular.

However, I'm going to be honest I have 0 idea what I'm doing. What's the ultimate goal of RPing in Eclipse? Any advice for me that would make the game more fun? Thanks a bunch.

The ultimate goal is to roleplay with other players and enjoy yourself. It's roleplay, there's no winning or losing at the game, there's no overarching story, and there's no ultimate objective. You set out those goals yourself and work your hardest to attain them through whatever means you deem necessary.

31 minutes ago, pk0mar said:

Hey guys, I'm brand new to Eclipse. I like GTA V and I decided to join this server because it seems popular.

However, I'm going to be honest I have 0 idea what I'm doing. What's the ultimate goal of RPing in Eclipse? Any advice for me that would make the game more fun? Thanks a bunch.

It is to have fun. Some people enjoy being able to play within roleplay guidelines where it is like real life but in gta v, where you make a character and role-play his story and life out. Instead of the multiplayer online where you just non stop shoot each other and stuff, here their is reasons for doing stuff. 

15 hours ago, pk0mar said:

Ever heard of Dungeons and Dragons? It's kinda like that. You have to "act" and follow strict rules for the ultimate outcome of having an enjoyable experience. If done right, it's extremely rewarding. This is not an RPG, it's not a DM, not GTA Online. It's a roleplay server with features that improve our roleplay scenarios.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.