Bandar Bomb

The Best kidnapped scenario

Bandar Bomb    13

i been kidnapped by 3 gentlemen  wearing purples i had amazing time with the scenario not because  they had 1 idiot ( who fall from the cliff )   So i am sharing it  with u guys today 

Its how they talk before shot

they take ur battery so u dont call the police

and they threat ur family if u call the cops

i wish other players start doing some amazing scenarios like this and stop the CS:GO going in the server xD

i mean as my experiences at the server i meet so many guys some ppl just OOC in voice in kidnapping .... but some they do that u even having fun while getting roped xD    i give 5 stars to this boys

Big thanks to our lovely staff who take care of the trolls <3                  

(DO NOT TAKE THIS VIDEO AS EVIDENCE ITS ONLY FOR ENTERTAINMENT  I HAD NO PHONE TO RECORD WHAT HAPPENED *THEY STOLE IT*) 

Edited by Bandar Bomb
  • Upvote 1

Bomixer    1
On 28/7/2017 at 11:10 AM, Bandar Bomb said:

i been kidnapped by 3 gentlemen  wearing purples i had amazing time with the scenario not because  they had 1 idiot ( who fall from the cliff )   So i am sharing it  with u guys today 

Its how they talk before shot

they take ur battery so u dont call the police

and they threat ur family if u call the cops

i wish other players start doing some amazing scenarios like this and stop the CS:GO going in the server xD

i mean as my experiences at the server i meet so many guys some ppl just OOC in voice in kidnapping .... but some they do that u even having fun while getting roped xD    i give 5 stars to this boys

Big thanks to our lovely staff who take care of the trolls <3                  

(DO NOT TAKE THIS VIDEO AS EVIDENCE ITS ONLY FOR ENTERTAINMENT  I HAD NO PHONE TO RECORD WHAT HAPPENED *THEY STOLE IT*) 

I just saw the whole thing, Waaow that was so funny, I could littereally not stop laughing. And your laugh was like the cherry on the top. I just could not stop laughing.

• Upvote 1