Marc_Smith

Iron Raiders MC [Merged with Angels of death]

tryal.png.a100fa3faabd2301905586830d2ad278.png

IRON RAIDERS FOREVER, FOREVER IRON RAIDERS

History.png.635ce32c91911f7ea3035c5c01a812f1.png

Iron Raiders MC is a one percenter motorcycle club founded in Lakeland, Florida in 2018. The Mother Chapter is located in Saint cloud, Orlando.

The story of the Florida based Iron Raiders Motorcycle Club goes that 8 men were on board An F1 Aircraft Carrier in February of 2016 on an 8 month tour. They all had a passion for riding Harley Davidson motorcycles and while on board decided to start a motorcycle club. Between them they decided on the name “Iron Raiders Motorcycle Club”, as well as designing the Viking head / War logo. The plan after leaving the ship was for each of them to start their own chapter, but only one of them actually did so. This man was Johnny “Two shoes” Black, known today as the Iron Raiders Founder. Two Shoes started the Orlando chapter in Saint cloud. This remains the IronRaiders Mother Chapter.

366685349_1.jpg.ecfc78ec3e93e24d362b5e6f26088f30.jpg

The Iron Raiders Club is rich in history and tradition. One of those traditions is the wearing of a 1%er patch on our vests and referring to ourselves as a 1%er club. The 1%er definition as we see it is one that explains our commitment to Biking and Brotherhood. We ride our motorcycles every day rain or shine. We ride thousands of miles each year with our Brothers to attend parties, social events, funerals and just plain spending time together. We work, have families and do all the things that our neighbors do. In addition to that we belong to a Brotherhood that we are able to combine with our day to day lives.

"99% of motorcyclists Are law-abiding citizens, the last one percent are outlaws."

Scotish.png.efe0b08efabe51e22c2155bf0852d7f5.png

I wound up in Paleto Bay as a Nomad after fleeing law inforcement in Florida, Major drug bust went down and I had to get out. I spoke to Two Shoes the week be for leaving about Starting a new Chapter Up in LS because I could fill things were getting hot. He gave me the Go ahead so I slapped a NOMAD Patch on and headed all Gas no breaks here. Except when I had to stop and hit the pipe. You see in Florida We traffic Heavy amounts of Methamphetamine Eventually you'll pick up a habit and you got a Fuel it, it ain't no joke. I Road for Seven days Straight Bug eyed and ready, For what? I don't know. I got here and Crashed at My Uncle Jacks Pad And Started To talk to him  about what I had In mind For the new Chapter.

Today the clubs main objective is acquiring a large clubhouse in Paleto Bay to help organize further and continue growing while maintaining high quality within their ranks. The club is looking to gain more control in Paleto Bay. Iron Raiders plan to keep good relations with other organizations and gangs but continue to grow in power so that they are ready to retaliate if needed. Buying houses in Paleto Bay both, small and large is a top objective so that shelter is available for every member of the MC. Their long term plan is to acquire a weapons warehouse, however there is much work to be done. Finally, the club has future business plan's of owning a general store and using their members and connections to protect and maintain it.

Founder.jpg.fb0ca5d0d2d66e782ec142c9285aa068.jpg

image.jpeg.96d3d98ca0ea06ba34045a2a5f3f58c6.jpeg

The President is the leader of the chapter. He is the clubs figurehead and is usually the spokesman when dealing with the police or the media. The President will represent the club at any given hearing with other organizations and always be available to help another one way or another.

7BCD2ED8-F04A-429F-BBC8-984774CFC5F1.jpeg.429359c0f656b02bd6f11fadeb5f2eae.jpeg

The Vice president is the Presidents left hand, second in charge and fills in when the President is away. The Vice president is often the heir apparent to the clubs leadership although this isn’t the case. The Vice Presidents initial role in a club is to promote the club and make it look good, meeting others and building a connection.

1023641416_Sgtat.jpg.846e7d3a960b990f81d957cd1b0f3c4a.jpg

The Sergeant-at-Arms is responsible for ensuring that the Bylaws and Standing Rules of the club are not violated. He is responsible to insure that the orders of the Executive Committee are carried out in an expeditious manner. He is responsible for policing and keeping order at all club events, except as noted under the Duties of the President. He may conscript members to aid in keeping order on their own authority. He has the responsibility to the club to report any unseemly behavior of incident to the Executive Committee. He is responsible for securing any patches or colors from any member who retires, resigns, or is expelled. The SAA is responsible for the safety and security of the club, as well as the protection and defense of its members and prospects. He shall keep and maintain a record of all data pertinent to the safety and security of the club and it’s members and prospects. Upon becoming aware of any real or perceived threat to the club, its Members, Prospects, or events, he shall immediately notify the Executive Committee of that information.

235648301_RdCap.jpg.05cb9e604b44f414889de2d446186251.jpg

The road captain is the top dog enforcing the rules of the road, he will plan the clubs routes and official runs, during these the road captain will always take the lead position followed by ranking order, this position is sometimes considered a lesser role in the committee.

Member.jpg.582c5acffb378a3875ff7be35ed4a50c.jpg

A full member of the Iron Raiders have earned the right to many assets of the club, one of them being to attend the weekly church meetings where all issues are discussed, along side being able to operate within the club without being made to do anything.

Prospect.jpg.a665f5103b1e5ee6ee0f48995f4215ae.jpg

A prospect is also known as a probationary member who has yet to earn their full patch, they're considered bikers in training, getting ready to take on the duties of a full patched member, but first they have to prove their loyalty to the club and must be ready to engage in illegal activities to do so. This status is only gained after having had the title of a "Hangaround" of which is simple an associate of the club by drinking with them, riding with them and getting to know them, you become a prospect once the club see you as potential MC material.

RANKS FILLED

. PRESIDENT : Marc "Scottish" Smith

.VICE  PRESIDENT : Trey "Psycho" Jackson

. SGT AT ARMS :                      
. ROAD CAPTIN :            

MEMBER :                    

. PROSPECT :                 

Iron Raiders will portray a realistic old school motorcycle club will still maintaining to be 100% fictional, I highly advise you research about motorcycle clubs as you'll be roleplaying With one. We all roleplay emotions and realistically so don't give up if you get told to fuck off or leave someone alone, it's not like they're deliberately trying to push you away. Don't be afraid to show us your roleplay or be different to other players, we like different.
  • If you wish to post screenshots please ask myself first!
  • Follow the servers rules at all times.
  • Recruitment is done In-Character.
  • Alts are accepted but we prefer you to use your main.
  • Don't fool around if there's roleplaying going on.
  • You MUST use a Harley Styled Bike.
  • We are more open to those who create their own RP and show it to us.
  • If you fail to create your own RP then maybe this isn't for you.
  • We're not a faction who sits around in the same place 24/7, if you fail to find us then find other hangarounds and members in the area.
  • Character development is the key, don't just rely on the faction to develop your character, there's a whole world for you to play in.
  • American Latino and Asians characters  have the ability to join the faction although it may prove slightly harder, but not impossible.

Edited by Marc_Smith
  • Like 1

Hi!

If you are going to create a faction, can you please not just plagiarise my one directly? Have you own style, make your own things. You will be the 3rd "legal" MC that is now active.

The ranks and roles you have used, the images are stolen directly from the thread, along with the text you have used for "OOC" at the bottom.

Please change this as we did not give you permission to use graphics we have designed.

@Aldari_Tagril

Lucas

• Like 1

The OOC Rules were not stolen from you. The Ranks and roles are that of any MC! President Vice president and so are common ranks of any MC club there is. The onley thing that I used of yours is the Img for the ranks and Im sorry I did not ask . I will take it down shortly. We are also not a Legal MC we are 1%ers. Anyways have a nice day.

"Location, Location, Location."

Finding the right spot for are Bar/Club has proven difficult.

Tonight we scouted a bunch of Clubs and houses Trying to find that hidden gem we want to call home.

Most of everything Is taken up in Paleto bay, so we have expanded are search range and are now Looking in the city.

"Iron Raiders Forever, Forever Iron Raiders"

20200428182052_1.thumb.jpg.60d869f14a9f925420c6d47f13557431.jpg20200428185841_1.thumb.jpg.67b652c69b57dd14195f0d47b4cb44e8.jpg20200428193908_1.thumb.jpg.d6ce5122de271fed33e8c40f2ff9a890.jpg

• Like 1

“ opening A business ”

”Living well, they say, is the best revenge. I’d say living on your own terms is the most effective form of resistance. I have my tribe, my land, my oaths, My Sigil, my gods. Can you say the same? If not, why not? There’s nothing stopping you

We have decided on starting are first legal business. One to get things running and get the blood of the club pumping.

B654BBA8-09F0-49E1-9E08-A8212FF6AA3B.thumb.png.ed6034571796dbf457f0d97a1fcb2b11.png

we will be the masters of our own destiny.

Edited by Marc_Smith
  • Like 1

"CONNECTIONS"

"A wrestler and a warlord- the very weapon in his hands is a holy symbol to him and to his people, and with that agent of protection and destruction, the people hallowed their sacred places."

Someone Reached out to the club, To let us know whatever fire power we may need to have imported or anything else, they have. At a reasonable price.

Connections are being made and Business is being conducted.

"Another Mark has been made on the totem poll we climb."

20200504201711_1.thumb.jpg.81851f0b22d826a8bec6f65d0c6bb27b.jpg

Edited by Marc_Smith
  • Like 1

"BROTHERHOOD"

"He refuses to be told what to do or to submit to the rules of those he knows are unfit and too corrupt to have his actual benefit in mind- therefore, he keeps his own counsel, and that of the few who have proven themselves through action- not words- to be his trusted brothers."

I Am no longer Considered A Nomad. Today, I have Taken on a new Brother. And The Iron Raiders Paleto Chapters First Vice President.

Here's To a new beginning and the Official Start of a club.

20200505222136_1.thumb.jpg.da51e7e8e7ce167f167ef0c69ea6d948.jpg

20200505222833_1.thumb.jpg.49021e1b1eed0dc9a53d900e2ed56814.jpg

Edited by Marc_Smith
  • Like 1