Copperhorse

Add material tables back to community drug labs.

Drug labs, obviously, were a major part of criminal RP. They are the main way criminals and gangs made money and encountered one another. With the addition of tables inside of houses, and the removal of resources tables at the community drug labs, what's the point of cooking at a community drug lab? All of this previous criminal RP has just been removed from the server. There's no reason for people to group up at community drug labs anymore and start a cook, it's an unnecessary risk when you can just do it by yourself in your house. All of the RP of people meeting other criminals, attacking other criminals, robbing other criminals has also been removed from the server. With the removal of this, there's really not much to do criminal wise anymore, so I believe the community drug labs should be reverted to back how they were. The only things are chop shop (which is pretty bad money), and robbing stores (which is also pretty bad money). Criminals are supposed to be high risk high reward. With this update, there's nothing high reward anymore, only high risk. The option for people to buy materials and cook at their own house with low risk but lower reward because they have to pay for the materials is fine. But the option should be there for high risk high reward.

Edited by Copperhorse

I think the crafting times for drugs are a bad change, definitely hurt Criminal RP. I would like it if the crafting times were reverted and the shelved were replaced. Maybe even if the shelves weren't replaced but the time was reverted it would still be worth it. I like the new portable drug labs though.  

Also the vehicle speed nerf is directly benefiting the PD and SD, should revert that too. Cops are strong enough and it doesn't make sense to make the police cruiser as fast as a multi million dollar car. 

TLDR: Add tables back (maybe) revert long crafting times , keep new portable labs. revert speed changes

9 hours ago, Flucifial said:

-1 I honestly love the change, but I don't think it's good enough yet however I'd rather go forward then backwards. 

You like the change because you are cop and now cops can beat chriminals in their own houses and raid them more and have a good 100% rp wins again. you were sad if you were a non gang chriminal

Edited by BigOldMan

Ok

But for the record I have more than one character and do have characters that utilize drug crafting. 

Cops should be catching criminals at a higher rate than those they don't catch. It's just realism. 

There are flaws with this update, but I do not agree with reverting. 

Edited by Flucifial
  • Like 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.