Paulius

[2.6.0] [2020-04-21] ECLIPSE Roleplay

14 hours ago, c00ter br0wn said:

Has anyone else found a recent absence of /mechanic response?

As I've noticed the mechanics (at the shop) are basically overwhelmed with everyone in the city trying to get their car fixed as of now.  I mean how can they just leave to go do /mechacnic work?

edit: who can us bad drivers turn to when we slide off the road?

Thanks!

Yeah, I was trying to get hold of a mechanic for ages the other day, and /mechanic was saying that there were 8 online, no response. I think moving Bayview to Paleto will put a lot more pressure on LSC as this makes them responsible for tows in the whole city

On 5/7/2020 at 7:23 AM, c00ter br0wn said:

Has anyone else found a recent absence of /mechanic response?

As I've noticed the mechanics (at the shop) are basically overwhelmed with everyone in the city trying to get their car fixed as of now.  I mean how can they just leave to go do /mechacnic work?

Been saying this to admins many times but they seem to ignore it.

My car is broken down for 10+ days now ,been asking for mechanics and no one responds and how do you feel we handle this IC'ly? System must be changed
Add some tools to the General stores so we can at least repair vehicles our own with 100HP(or whatever to make it possible to start) to even drive to the mechanic shop.

Edited by Thus

On 10/18/2020 at 10:19 PM, Antonio_Colombo said:

Please make it possible to play other than yt urls, it would be cool to play live radio hoturl's or simply other url's than youtube, without time limit, that wouldnt be too hard to implement, right?

My speaker doesn't even work at all how did you make it work 😞

• dead 1

Discord is the best and only route that will tease development updates before they are fully released. If you would like to get better access to those, then join the discord. The forum threads are meant to only show updates that have been pushed out, not teasing future updates. That is one of the perks of being in the discord.

On 12/20/2021 at 5:30 AM, Ranger said:

Discord is the best and only route that will tease development updates before they are fully released. If you would like to get better access to those, then join the discord. The forum threads are meant to only show updates that have been pushed out, not teasing future updates. That is one of the perks of being in the discord.

Eclipse server isn't letting me join