Cyrus Raven

Increase Limit on Weazel House Blips

As someone who spends a lot of time doing real estate RP, it is kinda annoying that weazel is limited to 10 house blips at any given time on the map, especially considering this isn't a faction limit, but one by the script. 

Please remove this, if the worry is people cluttering the map with house blips then make a command to /hidehouses or something along those lines, I doubt a lot of people would dislike having house blips on the GPS given that it's an easy way to know when I house is for sale. 

Hopefully this can be implemented rather sooner than later as I suspect it would be a simple removal of the limit or increase in the limit.

1 hour ago, CaesarSeizure said:

Could allow people to choose what kind of house blips they want to see, as some want to get their first house so they are looking for 1/2g, while others only want to know when a 4g is up for sale.

I agree with you 100% , and agree with suggestion above.