Amirali

increase job fees,lets make a better city suggestion

increase fees  

15 members have voted

1. 1. do you agree with me guys?

• yes
    • no

Hello Development and admin team

here i just wanna  ask development team to increase the fee for Non-govermental jobs like taco selling,courier job,bus driver job,money

transfer job and ...(which are safe and have low percent of getting robbed while doing them) ,

much more so ppl can be pulled to those jobs instead of robbing other players (since 70% of server players are robbing other people

cuz its worth and rest are doing govermental jobs with good fees and are not worried about earning money )

and also increase the fee for dangerous jobs like mining,hunting,fishing and farming (that ppl get robbed all the time while doing these

and lose all of their stuff after farming at once) ,so the places get more safe by the population increase of those job's workers at the job places

. this is really logical and dunno whyfounders dont apply this yet to make server much cool and controllable. i just want to be a good guy in this city,

but every time i go for hunt,for farm and for everything ... i get robbed and this is making me to

decide to join robbers like all other ppl because its the only way to get good money at this point of server.

please increase the fees not a little but alot more ,this is not fair at the moment

i tell you an example

i went for taco job,it takes you sell all of your 10/10 tacos between  2-5 hours if you are lucky since the food price at shops

starts at 300$ ppl prefer to buy food from shops then,the base price is 400$+your price which the least is 100$ 

then 400+100=500   ,ppl have to buy them atleast for 500$ and the taco seller only get 100$ if you

sell them all in 5 hours you only get 1000 dollars,this is completely a dead job then.

and courior is another example you drive a long distance with a slow car and you only get around 700$ for

this distance and for close distances you get 150-160$

thats why no one intrested in them and all want to rob and rob

please just take some time to check it yourself and make the city more beautiful again

ppl if you agree with me please support my suggestion

thank you

Edited by Amirali
  • Upvote 1

70% of people robbing people is not true, someone already did the math on this. There are already so many job options that are far more interesting and contain much more RP opportunities. I believe the freelance jobs are good as they are and should be used for new players getting the minimum 5000 xp.

People often compare freelance jobs to government jobs, but head out, time it and do the math.

It really depends on the job and how you do it. Government jobs can start 4-6k an hour.  Below is some old math, but may be still relevant.

• Trucking jobs range $5,000 - $10,000+ per hour. (depending on work and supply.)
  • Other freelance range $3,600 - $6,470

16 hours ago, Xoza said:

People often compare freelance jobs to government jobs, but head out, time it and do the math.

It really depends on the job and how you do it. Government jobs can start 4-6k an hour.  Below is some old math, but may be still relevant.

• Trucking jobs range $5,000 - $10,000+ per hour. (depending on work and supply.)
  • Other freelance range $3,600 - $6,470

i am not saying freelance jobs should has the same fee as goverment jobs,i say goverment jobs are safe and have good $, people never rob

a medic or police or taxi driver,i say this is not fair that i work the whole day to hunt animals,to work as a farmer at farm,to mine

hours and then at once i get robbed every time and i give all my $ to a robber ,

i just hunted a whole day and got robbed 4 times 2 times at delivering meat spot and 2 times while hunting and lost

my whole stuff that i put alot time for them.

i say atleast increase the fee for these jobs so someone like me  that dont want to be a bad person in this game,can profit and roleplay like a good person or change the rules 

so i wont get robbed all time .

else the current conditions in the server make ppl choose to rob to profit instead of going for a freelance job,because its worth  even if there is 50% that i get killed or get arrested

by cops.you only take 2-3 mins for each player to rob him and you earn alot.

and if you read my post complete  i did math on some dead jobs like taco.

100$ for each taco you sell is nothing .some times you even cant sell one for 1 hour.

and also dont see the profit,you have to see all the condition that can make your fee  that you did math on to 0$

I think there's a good amount of 'safe' jobs, like delivery jobs.
Then there's a group of 'risky', best with a group jobs that do pay higher like mining, fishing, farming and hunting.

I have not calculated mining, farming or hunting, but they do see a lot more robbery, because the profit for robbery is higher and you have cashable items available to take.

Every job has it's positives and negatives. Taco selling is one of the worst jobs I've found, because you have to count on players, buying tacos from you. (back then, once you bought the taco, you ate it and we didn't have hunger, So, I literally sold nothing, it was just some RP...)

I do agree there are a lot of improvements and new job ideas and opportunities that could improve everything when it comes to freelance jobs. A good idea for everyone of course, but I'm not sure I would say increase the payout, with some jobs, that will just increase the chance of being robbed as items would be more valuable.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.