Martin Tulip

City Bee trucking jobs

57 minutes ago, kenichis said:

Its not that the faggios aren't there. RPly thats what they say but in reality, if a Taxi driver is on duty this will disable the ability to spawn citybees. This was done to increase the amount of taxi calls.

Unfortunately this is being triggered even if 1 taxi driver is online perhaps a to scale mechanic to counter this. 

Like mentioned before, you can not use citybees when atleast 1 taxi driver is on duty. This is to promote people to use DCC. However, the thing that was slightly frustrating for me is that if your phone is dead or the battery is taken out, you are pretty much stuck...

About the trucker job, do you mean more locations to start the job or just more orders to do?

There have been suggestions regarding either having taking calls status for DCC or have it set that if x are on duty, only then you are able to get a citybee.

And the lack for trucking jobs is due to them being all player orders. If all stores are full, stations have gas etc, no one is gonna place an order and there will be no trucker jobs.

Additionally, due to a low amount of trucker jobs, a lot get taken fast so you need to wait to see job postings.

1 hour ago, CaesarSeizure said:

There have been suggestions regarding either having taking calls status for DCC or have it set that if x are on duty, only then you are able to get a citybee.

And the lack for trucking jobs is due to them being all player orders. If all stores are full, stations have gas etc, no one is gonna place an order and there will be no trucker jobs.

Additionally, due to a low amount of trucker jobs, a lot get taken fast so you need to wait to see job postings.

Perhaps i was just misinformed. I guess if it has been suggested multiple times and nothing has been done about it devs are happy with the current state. 

This thread can be closed as it probably doesn't merit further discussion. I was not aware it wasn't a stocking issue rather a scripting thing. 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.