tpmzeux

[Poker suggestion]

• I suggest that people have 15 seconds to call or fold or whatever because sometimes people spend like 1 minute or more not playing, and this is so boring.
• When the round finish the another rounds starts after 15 seconds not 30 ** To be honest 30 is so much. ** 

• That we can have access to decrease the songs which inside the poker building, Like what we do when we need to decrease the sound of the speakers, So we can also decrease the speakers which inside this building. 

15 seconds is a bit too low in my opinion, but yeah people taking too much time and afking are annoying. Also i dont see much problems with the 30 seconds timer at the end of each round, its not a lot at all, it is actually pretty good cuz for e.g. if i want to go to the toilet or grab a drink or do anything small i can do that after the round without afking too much if its my turn the next round.

1 hour ago, tpmzeux said:

• I suggest that people have 15 seconds to call or fold or whatever because sometimes people spend like 1 minute or more not playing, and this is so boring.

-1, as stated above, when the pot is high, people need time to think, also you can always /report and let staff know if a player is AFK.

• When the round finish the another rounds starts after 15 seconds not 30 ** To be honest 30 is so much. ** 

The reason it's 30 seconds is most likely for other players trying to join the table, 15 seconds is way too less, -1.

• That we can have access to decrease the songs which inside the poker building, Like what we do when we need to decrease the sound of the speakers, So we can also decrease the speakers which inside this building. 

This can be done easily with server speakers, leaving the table and muting it. With the actual poker songs, you can turn this off via GTA single player.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.