childofkorn

Connecting my eclipse account to forum

Issue Being Reported: 

Problem connecting my ecrp in-game account to forum account.

Date and Time of Issue (provide timezone): 

13/01/2020 15:38

Your characters name: N/A

Other player(s) involved: N/A

Evidence and/or notes worth mentioning:

myself and a few other people seem to be having trouble connecting our ecrp in-game  account to the our forum accounts.

It says re authentification required as shown below..

20200113_154013.jpg

So I would click on  config as normal and then I am asked to log in again.

Once i click sign in I get this error below...

20200113_154033.jpg

I have tried multiple times on multiple different devices and browsers but always seem to get the same result.

Thank you for taking time to read/reply to this post

Edited by childofkorn
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Martin Tulip said:

Yes. I have ensured information for log in is correct 

I have connected using my in-game information and it has connected me. It could be that somehow, somewhere while logging in you insert wrong information. I inserted my in-game information and it connected me.

On 1/18/2020 at 5:22 AM, dawpi said:

I have connected using my in-game information and it has connected me. It could be that somehow, somewhere while logging in you insert wrong information. I inserted my in-game information and it connected me.

Yes, it is my in-game information (also tried forum details just to check) and I get the same result either way.

On 1/18/2020 at 7:40 AM, Aieos said:

This has been an issue for over half a year now. Mine isn't connected, it doesn't really need to be.
You can sometimes get lucky and have it work I've heard. But I've never gotten it to do anything. It's just bugged.

Yeah, seems more and more people are having the same issues. I only wanted to link them for my donator role and notifications. 

7 hours ago, childofkorn said:

Yes, it is my in-game information (also tried forum details just to check) and I get the same result either way.

Yeah, seems more and more people are having the same issues. I only wanted to link them for my donator role and notifications. 

It doesnt seem like you've donated enough for a donator role. It should automatically give it to you in discord, which it hasn't. And after it does, just go to the #donators channel and link your forum profile, asking to be given the status on the forum.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.