Bala

Ruleplay and Faction Toxicity

3 hours ago, GOAT said:

I think that might be a slight over-exaggeration on your part there Zilian. Speaking as someone on the other end of that 911 call, the calls are usually calls about the impound, someone getting their car robbed or some other low level thing. 

When I talk about role-playing in an area, it doesn't just have to be criminal. Could be something as simple as hanging out at a store, doing a car meet etc.. obviously if you are holding people up then cops are going to get called, but the limitations to what you can do are your limitations, not other peoples. Think outside the box, do something different etc..

Sure, but that’s not the only problem. I think it is unrealistic to expect to have people all around the turf for a reasonable amount of the day. It’s very demanding, boring and tedious without script support. Just “roleplaying” with no one and nothing is no fun. Maybe if there were benefits to having such a turf such as receiving money, setting up chopshops etc.

As to what happened exactly: we were at the butchers drop off (which is part of our RP turf), holding it down with our people. No one had been harmed and nothing had happened, yet one scared civilian called police saying “zetas trying to rob me at butchers”. 3 cruisers and a SWAT team responded (mind you this was in the early afternoon so its safe to say it was the entire PD at that time) and when nothing was happening on scene they continued to spam “would I see a gun” on random people on scene to find an excuse to search/arrest. You can guess what happened next.

• Like 1