Fuz

[Bug] Inability to loot downed players

Date and time (provide timezone): 19/12/2019 (GMT)

Character name: Lester Davis

Issue/bug you are reporting: Inability to loot downed players when they are injured. When clicking 'I', it does not do anything.

Expected behaviour: No timer popping up.

Evidence, notes worth mentioning, steps to replicate: This bug doesn't happen all the time as it sometimes works and sometimes doesn't. I think to avoid it, you must injure someone yourself and insta-try to loot them. If you wait a bit/find someone that is downed, you are unable to go into their inventory. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, vacant said:

This bug I believe is connected with the bug in which it thinks you are in an NCZ when you are not, had a situation at parking where we couldn’t loot any of the 4 people we downed and they respawned with their stuff.

It seems to be related to the NCZ bug. 

I think the NCZ bug itself is caused by the "Ghosts" of people that appear. Meaning if another players ghost was to appear within an NCZ whilst they are not present in it, it would update their NCZ status granting item protection.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, CallumMontie said:

I think the NCZ bug itself is caused by the "Ghosts" of people that appear. Meaning if another players ghost was to appear within an NCZ whilst they are not present in it, it would update their NCZ status granting item protection.

Not tested it, but this looks like the NCZ bug. 

31 minutes ago, CallumMontie said:

Yeah I have sometimes seen the “ghosts” at central and had then been bugged in an NCZ so I would relog to fix it. Never looked into it to see if there was a consistent way of causing it though