DrVolcan

Truckers job

+1 to there being more diversity to the jobs that truckers get, I actually do enjoy doing the truckers job and find it's something decent to do during the down times however, when there are no jobs it kind of completely eliminates the job, having some automatic orders rather than them being completely manual by business owners requesting them could make it more interesting but I don't think there should be many and if there are already player created jobs up maybe they should not be available.

+1

Any NPC stores would be great. Even items that 'don't exist' to any stores, or to stores that don't exist.

I always loved trucking, would be my go to, but there's literally nothing anymore. Scripted 'NPC' would also give a baseline of pay for store shipments.

+++++++++++++++++++++100000000000000000000

Truckers job is so slow and jobs are taken within seconds of being posted meaning only 2-3 truckers at any point

We need more scripted based jobs, NPCs, shops (that dont actually work), delivery boxes to GoPostal, car shipments to dealerships

PLEASE

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.