Sineye

[DISCORD] Known Bugs

My suggestion would be for there to be a discord channel that lists known bugs if they follow the following parameters.

1.) They do not have any effect that would possibly make change to the economy.

2.) They effect players and their ability to play the server as intended.

3.) Knowledge of the bug would not negatively effect role-play in any shape. 

For things like the current bug that is know that is breaking resprays or other things of similar standard that would effect them not being able to follow their normal tasks it would be nice so we do not waste our money or our time due to something that is know by just a few people. Adding a discord channel for the ones that clearly would not have great effect on the server and economy would save people from having to make the report or mistake themselves and lets the community know what they should currently avoid.

I do understand what you mean, basically, to make a channel that would inform all the players (that use discord, only those) of all the bugs that may affect you game. I do not believe that's the path we should take and once you find it - report it on the forums as we have been doing to this day, the easiest way. If there is a bug, people will most likely encounter it regardless. There are some bugs that are harmful to the economy and the role-play quality and if you announce those - oh boy, it ain't gonna be good.

I believe that we have a sufficient way of reporting bugs through forums.
https://forum.eclipse-rp.net/forum/5-bug-reports/

8 hours ago, dawpi said:

I do understand what you mean, basically, to make a channel that would inform all the players (that use discord, only those) of all the bugs that may affect you game. I do not believe that's the path we should take and once you find it - report it on the forums as we have been doing to this day, the easiest way. If there is a bug, people will most likely encounter it regardless. There are some bugs that are harmful to the economy and the role-play quality and if you announce those - oh boy, it ain't gonna be good.

I believe that we have a sufficient way of reporting bugs through forums.
https://forum.eclipse-rp.net/forum/5-bug-reports/

You clearly did not read my post all the way through and seemed to miss the purpose of this being added. 

1.) It is not meant to be used as a place to post by player but by staff. Staff would post thing that would effect players experience on the server.

2.) If your read what I said because it seems you didn't based on the content of your post. Lets go back to section 1 above. They do not have any effect that would possibly make change to the economy. I had addressed this and I know these things should not be added as a public announcement and why I added the guidelines.

Overall I think you misunderstood my post. Only staff would have post access more or less like an announcement channel and they would have the know how to not post something that would effect the economy or rp as that wold be a bit obvious in most cases.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.