Korab_Bagadovic

Why is the Khamelion so slow?

I just bought the Khamelion and noticed that it tops off at about 160-165km/h eventhough it's considered a sports car. It's fully modded and it makes no sense that it would only top off at 160km/h. Is it a bug or is the car just meant to be that slow? The accelaration is good but there's something wrong with the top speed. Thoughts?

10 hours ago, Korab_Bagadovic said:

I just bought the Khamelion and noticed that it tops off at about 160-165km/h eventhough it's considered a sports car. It's fully modded and it makes no sense that it would only top off at 160km/h. Is it a bug or is the car just meant to be that slow? The accelaration is good but there's something wrong with the top speed. Thoughts?

sell it

15 minutes ago, Korab_Bagadovic said:

it's an eletric hybrid, it says so on the wiki page.

hmm dunno. I mean, I doubt it's a bug since that car is there for ages now. I guess we just have to see it in an IC way; apperantly really slow for it's value.