12.11 "Taxation and Representation"

163b66966e6c84b92dc96877bba9687e.png
1941d88fc045097881a31e31bb2c0e31.png

c97135280f484aca8f454c64e1aea368.jpg
cd68443daafface776f746f8c6a55bd6.jpg
56ea84c05fe883f38d7e051c85ed2d1d.jpg

- - -

"Dear Don Vincenzo,
The more I learn, the less I feel that I know. I have been in the city for a couple of weeks already and I realise that becoming established here means compromise. It's important that we stick to our value of course but it has become clear that we must play by their rules, at least for now, in order to survive and to do business. We are few and they are many. This week, The Rooks made their move and we agreed a percentage deal in principle but as we've learned through many lessons, even the best laid plans can go astray, especially when dealing with the unknown.

Triads remain in the wind, hard to contact but perhaps that is as it should be. Zetas are the opposite, they are confident, abrasive.. cocky even but that comes from their grip on the city. It seems that everyone accepts they run the show here in Los Santos. The Wanted continue to show nothing but respect and kindness when dealing with us, I have a lot of time for them as a group. We still haven't encountered the Russians yet, I was told to check the Bank but no sign. Tensions with WCA are present, I made an attempt to reach out to their boss but he was not around, will keep trying.

I hope you are enjoying semi-retirement, make sure you save me some of the tomatoes when they come back into season. I'll write when I can and keep you posted.

Ciao, Luca."

• Like 4
  • PogU 1
  • Upvote 1