fabian brown

can't play

You should have made a backup when it told you to do so before launching, I have a backup uploaded online, If i get permission, I can give you the link to the backup i made before hand which will revert your version back to the one prior to the update.

The backup I have -

3ce94477388e0d33f389be4707ba2d6b.png

If im allowed to post the link for you, then i will.

You should have made a backup when it told you to do so before launching, I have a backup uploaded online, If i get permission, I can give you the link to the backup i made before hand which will revert your version back to the one prior to the update.

The backup I have -

3ce94477388e0d33f389be4707ba2d6b.png

If im allowed to post the link for you, then i will.

how do i allow you to that and how do i get it to not update on startup of the gt:mp game

If you have the game on steam, then you'll need to turn off auto updates for GTA unless you do a manual update, this'll stop it from automatically updating again in future.

no i have the game pre-orderd and have to disk so that is not an option.

but how do i allow you to send the link?

and how do i use the back-up?

If you have the game on steam, then you'll need to turn off auto updates for GTA unless you do a manual update, this'll stop it from automatically updating again in future.

Any ideas what to do for the Rockstar version/social club launcher? Need a way to get social club to not look for updates, I haven't updated yet and I have the backups but it won't let me play the game without updating.

Any ideas what to do for the Rockstar version/social club launcher? Need a way to get social club to not look for updates, I haven't updated yet and I have the backups but it won't let me play the game without updating.

scearch on the internet there is a guide here is a link (this is for lspdfr but will work if you just use you're backups and not make a new one like the guide says) http://www.lcpdfr.com/forums/topic/52764-how-to-avoid-rockstar-updates/ (i think this will work but i am not a 100% sure)

Can someone explain me how it is, that 140 people was playing on GT-MP while we just cant? I have CD version, i can play GTA V but cant play GT-MP because of the "scripthook" error, i tried to downgrade the version, replace scripthook files and everything and still the same issue, anyone? I mean before the gta v update i saw like 170-220 people was playing on the server, thats not a BIG difference after update, how it is and what can i do to play right now on gt-mp?

I did what Osvaldon says and when i downgrade the social club and the gta v, i start the gt-mp, then launch the game, when the gta v launcher was loading i cut ethernet cable off, then turn into gta v offline mode, starts the ethernet again, press LOG IN and it says "Grand theft auto v launcher stops working" well shit, what now.

I dont get it what you just said ;/

When the GT-MP menu show up, i press the launch bottom, then at the same time i unplug the ethernet cable, when it says that i can go into "offline mode" in the social club launcher, in the same time i plug in the ethernet cable, and press the "offline mode" then the window show up that i have to log in, so i did that and then this show up "Grand Theft Auto V Launcher stops working" i did it wrong or what?