fabian brown

can't play

Whaat? Have no clue what are you talking about now... Everybody says that way that i was doing, even in the Harmdone tutorial, i have to miss the uploading process that way that im doing, because when i upload everything to the gunrunning dlc, i have issues with scripthook, can you explain me how you did that? You have steam or non-steam version, did you buy the game or you download it, and how you are playin in eclipse rp server right now ;/ step by step man, because for the last 3 days im so f**** confused man, i was trying everything.

Alright peps, i made this work for me, i was trying to make it since gunrunning update and finally it works for me, the reason why that doesnt works for me before its because i didnt deleting files, i was replacing them and i wasnt restarting my system. So how i did that...

step 1

-download the backup files from the osvaldon link.

step 2

-delete these same files but in gta v folder

step 3

-restart pc

step 4

-start pc and put these files from the backup folder to gta v folder

step 5

-launch gt-mp and at the same time disconnect with the ethernet, then the window with the "offline mode" will show up, then plug the ethernet ON, start the offline mode, log in and kabom

This works for me after 3 days of combinating, good luck.

I dont get it what you just said ;/

When the GT-MP menu show up, i press the launch bottom, then at the same time i unplug the ethernet cable, when it says that i can go into "offline mode" in the social club launcher, in the same time i plug in the ethernet cable, and press the "offline mode" then the window show up that i have to log in, so i did that and then this show up "Grand Theft Auto V Launcher stops working" i did it wrong or what?

I just plug it out when the launcher starts and plug it in when gta 5 is loading like you see a nlack screen but it cut be that you already have the upfate and that you need to use a backup and then do this technique