Amaim

Drugs effect on players should have some advantages

Drugs effect on players should have some advantages  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like this idea?

• Yes
    • No

So currently drugs are just a money generator system in which a player interacts with the system to generate drugs then sells it back to the system to get back money with no other players involvement or whatsoever.

So my suggestion is to change this system just a little bit so that you encourage players actually to use the drugs which would make a drug dealer job emerge where people actually buy drugs from.

So my suggestion is (can be tweaked or changed a bit):

- Using drugs would cause the player's health to increase a bit (either instantly or just like the healing effect from food) and that can be logically explained that in real life drugs can make you hyper active, not feel pain for a certain period (some drugs).

- And keep the addiction system in which later on the player will pay the consequences of using the drugs by having his health drop bit by bit.

I think that would be useful for players to use before gunfights,etc... and that actually happens in let's not say real life but in action movies you can notice that before action/gun fights/etc.. they usually take drugs.