DevilsMuse

Furniture In Home Bug

Date and time (provide timezone): July 29th 2019 3:05pm CST

Character name: Moxxi Fitz

Issue/bug you are reporting: I can't remove any furniture in my house

Expected behavior:  I need to be able to remove my furniture

Evidence, notes worth mentioning, steps to replicate
I had MIkex help me at first cause I couldn't remove my floors, they kept duplicating themselves so I said just leave it. Went on to do the rest of my house and I can't remove anything I place down.

I can't get a video right now because I'm stuck in the starting apartment and no one is un duty to help me

Just confirming I'm also having an issue.

I have a few more Dildos to cover up, and this bug is making that difficult!!! 🙂

- Places new items seems to work OK. 

- Items placed before today seem to have separate permissions, and I get the message saying I don't have permissions to remove furniture.

Thanks! I am sure it'll get fixed. 

• Like 2

+10000 having this same issue, placing items is working just fine but picking them back up just says I don’t have permissions to remove furniture yet I own the home and am placing things without a hitch. Frustrating as I’m trying to sell a property and I want to keep my furniture! Hope a fix comes soon!

• Like 1