Paul Duffster

Paul Duffster - Ex-NGG EA / Newbie here

Hi all

Some of you will know me from SAMP (notably Executive Admin at NGG and Co-Founder / Owner of NGG v2). I don't really get the chance to even get on the PC anymore with work, girlfriend and all that stuff (the joys of getting old I suppose...)

I've decided to sign up to Eclipse to have a browse around, hopefully try and put some time aside to play often and get back into gaming.

When NGG closed, even though I got banned in the dying days for disagreeing with Devin over how the situation was handled, I haven't kept in touch with too many people. The Community scattered in various directions, some quitting SAMP, some quitting gaming, others moving to GTA V / other SAMP communities etc. I've been a member of the Eclipse discord for months as a non-verified user, keeping updated with the changes and happenings. 

I think someone has been impersonating me ingame over here for many months, so the first challenge may even be finding a new alias!

Anyhow, I look forward to seeing you all ingame soon!

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Touchsky said:

Thought NGG and Horizon gaming merged? 🙄

They did, but it would never be the same. Different leadership styles, different people and a complete different atmosphere. Although stats / some assets got transferred, it almost felt like you were starting over. I don’t think many people made the jump fully and stayed more than a month.

3 hours ago, Arya said:

How do you feel about Oldman and his ways?

Depends what you are referring too, and I’d rather not bring any drama across to this community. 

Oldman was a hard worker under me in PR and networked well.

If you are referring to an action in the past (which he regrets, and I don’t condone the action) then my stance still hasn’t changed much from NGGv2. He made a mistake but should be forgiven (notably because both involved were underage). It would’ve been different if we were talking a 20yr with 14yr etc etc

but hello to you too!

On 7/29/2019 at 4:01 AM, Paul Duffster said:

Hi all

Some of you will know me from SAMP (notably Executive Admin at NGG and Co-Founder / Owner of NGG v2). I don't really get the chance to even get on the PC anymore with work, girlfriend and all that stuff (the joys of getting old I suppose...)

I've decided to sign up to Eclipse to have a browse around, hopefully try and put some time aside to play often and get back into gaming.

When NGG closed, even though I got banned in the dying days for disagreeing with Devin over how the situation was handled, I haven't kept in touch with too many people. The Community scattered in various directions, some quitting SAMP, some quitting gaming, others moving to GTA V / other SAMP communities etc. I've been a member of the Eclipse discord for months as a non-verified user, keeping updated with the changes and happenings. 

I think someone has been impersonating me ingame over here for many months, so the first challenge may even be finding a new alias!

Anyhow, I look forward to seeing you all ingame soon!

Welcome to Eclipse mate, Nice to see you here <3. I am from NGG too 2010 - Untill it got merged with horizon