Matt_Borisow

Make some changes to citybee

I've been struggling a lot with taxis and citybees past few days. I end up in town far away from los santos and when i need to take out a city bee faggio, it doesn't let me, because there is cabs available. Whenever i call a cab, it takes a lot of waiting for them to accept my call and sometimes they don't even accept it, so i have to ask someone to give me a ride. My suggestion would be, that i could take a city bee faggio whenever i want. Also, there could be 3 different city bee sizes, for example the smallest ones that is outside of the city would only have faggios, the larger ones would have faggios and Ingots, and the biggest one which would be in the city center would have faggios, Ingots and an examplars. The prices would be different for each one. I think it would help a lot of people with getting from one side of the map to the other, because DCC is usually hard to reach. 

• Like 1

I think it needs to be re-worked. I'm a taxi driver and when I have a passenger in my cab I've looked to see if it says I'm on call and it doesn't, I'm not sure if this means I show up as avaliable when you step into the citybee rent. Also I think there should be a command that cab drivers can use to say when they're unavaliable, say if there's an accident and they're involved.

On 6/24/2019 at 3:45 PM, Matt_Borisow said:

I've been struggling a lot with taxis and citybees past few days. I end up in town far away from los santos and when i need to take out a city bee faggio, it doesn't let me, because there is cabs available. Whenever i call a cab, it takes a lot of waiting for them to accept my call and sometimes they don't even accept it, so i have to ask someone to give me a ride. My suggestion would be, that i could take a city bee faggio whenever i want. Also, there could be 3 different city bee sizes, for example the smallest ones that is outside of the city would only have faggios, the larger ones would have faggios and Ingots, and the biggest one which would be in the city center would have faggios, Ingots and an examplars. The prices would be different for each one. I think it would help a lot of people with getting from one side of the map to the other, because DCC is usually hard to reach. 

I don't think going back to the old way is the right answer, though looking at this might be right, I think maybe give the taxi drivers 5 minutes to respond to your call (20 minutes in game) After that you will be given authorization for a limited time to draw a city bee that dissapears in 10 minutes. This would keep DCC working and the city not covered in city bees like prior to the change, but it would also allow people who are waiting to get their lift home and get rid of the city bee when they are done with it so someone doesn't just pick it up.

• Like 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.