EimaTrG

Suggestion for finger prints and gloves

1 thing that is bothering me are gloves but gloves have no potential and are useless so i have an idea why you should add gloves. You should add fingerprints and then add gloves to hide the finger prints. More rp experience and more ''Swag''

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, EimaTrG said:

But if you are not wearing gloves you can get caught easily by taking the fingerprints of the body/gun or a knife etc. and if you are you might have a slight advantage but you still need to be on caution to have gloves 

Just like people run around all day with a mask on, thus abusing it, this would be no different. People would just wear gloves 24/7.

On 6/20/2019 at 6:01 PM, Aldarine said:

Just like people run around all day with a mask on, thus abusing it, this would be no different. People would just wear gloves 24/7.

+1 but I also agree with this sentiment, so I would have to say it is only a +1 if they implemented stricter rules about wearing masks all the time and gloves... its already pretty non rp but they arent strict enough on people living their lives behind a giant gorilla mask...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.