DjSvilis

Mining Quality of Life Improvements

So first all I feel that the mining time increasing from 2 sec to almost 20 (18 if I counted right) is too much. We already have to travels almost all across the map to deliver the ores, so I don't think you need to do it more difficult. And I would like you to reconsider the mining time and if possible please decrease it to at least 10 seconds. Secondly, the tunes is too dark and people can't see almost anything. I recommend adding flash helmets, and if you can't do that add the flash light back to the game. Also it would be good if you could add a second place to sell the ores, because lot of people ambush us at Foundry and rob us. Lastly if there is a possibility to add a police patrol at Mine.That's all thank you for your time. 

Edited by DjSvilis

I like the idea of helmets with flash lights, but I think the time for mining the ore should stay same.  You make a lot of money with the ores as it is if you work consistently and the trip doesn't waste that much fuel. So +1 for the helmet and -1 for decreasing the time.

Edited by Bodigith
Added more input

On 6/14/2019 at 4:55 PM, DjSvilis said:

A guy just stoled my crate because while i was mining i could not move for 20 seconds...The only thing i could do was to shout stop. Do you find that fair?

No, I have seen this typw of thing before, I feel like its not even RPing. If they wanted to steal your crate/bag they should attempt to rob you for it, not just grab it and run.

Okay so as an avid miner, I am going to say this. The mining times are fine, what is not fine is that people can slurp up a crate in .02 seconds.... or that you spend 7 seconds "looking" into the crate... I dont know whos eyes take that long to adjust but its far too long. Mining got destroyed by the timer system. Ive made this suggestion before but ill post it here. The timer should not be on "looking into the crate" it should be "lifting the crate" it takes no time to chuck something into a box but getting a good handle on one and lifting it could take some time. It means if a person wants to ninja gank a box he has to time it, and it would cut down on how fucking agonizing mining is because of how often you have to "look into box" I did the math, just in opening and closing boxes, a mining run takes 17 minutes longer... making it almost the same money as fishing with twice as much risk and 10x as much annoyance.

+1 to the lights.

Are you able to cancel the mining at all? If not I suggest adding this to allow you to retaliate in a way. If this is already a thing I see no issue with the timer as you can just press ESC and it'll be sorted.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.