Wifye

RV interior addition

I'm not sure how practical this would be or if it could work but I'd suggest trying to add an interior area that you can enter on an RV.

This would work like how the mobile command center does in GTA online and could be a potential opportunity to add more "housing". I'm not sure if ragemp could support this so just tossing the idea out there.

• Like 2

Yeah I'd love this addition. At the moment I have my RV (Journey) on the ledge at LSC and I RP that I live in it for the past few months. I've had help from Lewis draining my fuel on it on purpose in the past, so that it's completely stationary there too. 

I'd love the option to be able to enter it. Or possibly move a 1g house marker with the trevor trailer interior to the entrance door on the RV if it's stuck in place if you own one of those houses. I believe that moving house markers around isn't something that is insanely hard to do right? (I might be wrong, apologies in that case!).

But moving the house marker from a 1g that you own to the entry point of the RV is probably the eassiest way to achieve this for RP purposes?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.