Bala

Ore Prices at the Mine

This is a very simple suggestion but I feel it would be convenient to have the ore prices accessible at the mining place like they are at the Foundry, so people will know before they enter the mine what the most profitable ore to get will be.

People don't always think to look at the dropoff as they want to get in and out to avoid being robbed.

I am against this. This would be like having the price of drugs available at the drug labs, it makes it a bit too easy. 

It should reward either good planning (going there and checking before-hand) or teamwork (asking someone to go there and check while you're mining). 

Edited by alexalex303
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, alexalex303 said:

I am against this. This would be like having the price of drugs available at the drug labs, it makes it a bit too easy. 

It should reward either good planning (going there and checking before-hand) or teamwork (asking someone to go there and check while you're mining). 

Agree with this, -1.

When i cook, before i decide to go into the city to sell or stash the drugs for later i always call on the radio asking for someone to check prices. now ores are much less inconvenient to stash, but the same principle applies. if you are thinking of targeting 1 specific ore to maximize your profits, you should have to work for it with friends, or however else. price sheets at the mine will reduce even more rp.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, alexalex303 said:

Drug prices are illegal, it's a legal job. 

On 5/24/2019 at 6:23 AM, alexalex303 said:

I'm more about this , don't make it so easy 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.