Weezort

Ridiculous

I think this server should have the 4 man crew rule.  It is not fair to have a gang of 5 cars all full chasing you to rob you.  And you cant do anything about it literally.  Idk just my opinion I guess but I would like to see some in the meta.

The whole purpose of gangs is to have strength in numbers.

I don't play a criminal character but even I can see OOC'ly limiting them to a crew of 4 or anything else like that will greatly hamper them. If they have the numbers to roll 10 deep, then they should be able to roll 10 deep. 

By limiting them OOC'ly, you open the door to metagaming as well since you know you won't have to deal with more than four at a time in this instance rather than worrying about the might of a whole gang dropping on you.

Rather than OOC'ly limiting criminals, try to think of constructive game mechanics and activities that could be implemented to give criminals more to do. As it stands right now, the quickest and most efficient source of income is taking things from other players. This stems from not wanting criminals to "deal with npcs" the majority of the time which is entirely understandable. The issue is, criminals have barely any reason to interact with other players in a non-hostile manner because it's more profitable and efficient just to rob them.

All in all, I hope all the above gives some insight and helps out.

Edited by Wifye

- 1 i mean one guy can rob you so it doesnt really matter if they have 4 or 40 the outcome is the same and this is coming from someone whos in a small crew and daily has to deal with Zetas who are huge, they got the members they should be allowed to use them imo

and ICly i wouldnt complain if the LSPD initiated RICO type laws and gang congregation especially for official gangs should be something they crack down on known (official) Gangs should be harassed more by police for congregating in groups bigger than a certain number as thats a real thing and happens in real life.

But that relies on having enough cops to enforce it and RP it well not just have it as in OOC rule

Edited by djnugget

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.